Niagara -7 -110 1.1 to win 1
    Niagara -330 6.93 to win 2.1

Iowa +290 1 to win 2.9
    Iowa +7 1/2 -110 2.2 to win 2

jackng
    jackng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Curious,
    I've been following your plays for a few weeks now, and youve made me hella money. I was just wondering your thoughts on this Iowa/Michigan game. Cyrus Tate is a stud for Iowa. They were leading Minny by as many as 13 Thursday and when Tate rolled his ankle, the gophers went on a 31-8 run. I'm pretty sure Tate isn't playing today, and without him, I just don't see how they keep it close with Michigan's duo of Manny Harris and DeShawn Sims.
    Thanks for your advice, and keep those winnas coming....

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jackng View Post
    Curious,
    I've been following your plays for a few weeks now, and youve made me hella money. I was just wondering your thoughts on this Iowa/Michigan game. Cyrus Tate is a stud for Iowa. They were leading Minny by as many as 13 Thursday and when Tate rolled his ankle, the gophers went on a 31-8 run. I'm pretty sure Tate isn't playing today, and without him, I just don't see how they keep it close with Michigan's duo of Manny Harris and DeShawn Sims.
    Sorry, but I don't look at details like that. I only look at the line and the stats. I don't know any of these teams well enough to make opinions like that. The linesmakers know that Tate rolled his ankle, that is reflected in the line. I am sure that a team like Iowa has had time to adjust their lineup.

maniac0201
    maniac0201's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iowa is the slowest paced team in the county. If they can keep it in the 50s, they have a chance.

dcbt
    dcbt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by maniac0201 View Post
    Iowa is the slowest paced team in the county. If they can keep it in the 50s, they have a chance.
    Indeed. I bet on Iowa last week vs Minnesota I think it was, and it pained me to watch the game.

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

iowa sucks bad... blowout.....

curious

Quote Originally Posted by keitht View Post
    iowa sucks bad... blowout.....
    Game isn't over yet, but thank you for that insightful information. Your posts are always so informative.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Sorry, but I don't look at details like that. I only look at the line and the stats. I don't know any of these teams well enough to make opinions like that. The linesmakers know that Tate rolled his ankle, that is reflected in the line. I am sure that a team like Iowa has had time to adjust their lineup.
    So you don't adjust your forumlas for injuries. Iowa's stats include this guy in their lineup. I don't see how this would not change the way you calculate your stuff.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    So you don't adjust your forumlas for injuries. Iowa's stats include this guy in their lineup. I don't see how this would not change the way you calculate your stuff.
    No, I don't consider injuries. I play dozens of plays every day. I don't have time to research every injury.

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well that injury just cost you money

curious

Quote Originally Posted by africanroller View Post
    Well that injury just cost you money
    Thank you for that enlightening observation.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by jackng View Post
    Curious,
    I guess you were right dude.

Perhaps in the future on these "lines makers on crack" plays, I will throw out any teams that have significant injuries. I just don't know how to 'cap injuries.

africanroller

Man I now see why everyone gest on your case. Your a JO

curious

Man I now see why everyone gest on your case. Your a JO
    Then don't read my threads. Pretty simple actually.

10mDive08
    10mDive08's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey curious,

Don't worry about it buddy. You made me some good money on the Cali game last night. I appreciate it

curious

Quote Originally Posted by 10mDive08 View Post
    Hey curious,

Don't worry about it buddy. You made me some good money on the Cali game last night. I appreciate it
    I post at least half a dozen solid winners every day, my ticket ends up + pretty much every day and people want to fukk with me because I lost one game? I just don't get it.

africanroller

Its not because you lost its because your an arrogant JO then doesnt listen to anyone. Dont bothering responding because I wont. Hopefully you enjoyed the thousands I gave you on those second half plays thou.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I post at least half a dozen solid winners every day, my ticket ends up + pretty much every day and people want to fukk with me because I lost one game? I just don't get it.
    I just think you would have better EV if you played less games and focused more on some of the things like injuries and then you can bet more on the games and make more. I just cannot believe the linemakers can be off on 40 games a day.

curious

Its not because you lost its because your an arrogant JO then doesnt listen to anyone. Dont bothering responding because I wont. Hopefully you enjoyed the thousands I gave you on those second half plays thou.
    Nope. It is just irritating that I post solid winners every day and my results are + almost every day and people aggravate me about 1 loss.

Okay, I lost 1 game.

D.Ride
    D.Ride's Avatar Become A Pro!

new to the forum, but heard curious has some solid picks....... need to know who to follow to roll up a good bank account????

jackng
    jackng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Damn Curious, I didn't mean to stir up all this shit. You keep doing what youre doing, and forgot about the bashers. I know you use a statistical model, that why I was just throwing you that bit of info earlier. And don't worry about the number of games you play, if theyre producing a winning day, keep 'em coming. The only time that the lines-makers are right, is when theres a push. So 98% of the time, each game has a winner. And your stats have been pretty good at finding those this year. GL bud.