unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Sunday 1/4/09 Plays - Includes Max Play

I saw another thread discussing this game. It appears the linesmakers have fallen asleep again and I will cash it.

I had 1 max play last month, Texas over Wisconsin, back today to deliver another one.

Portland State -2 @ NAU

Like I always start these out, I just want to ask one question.....what the ****?

Big Sky is horrible this season. This is the conference that both Montana schools are in and so I follow this conference. Portland State will represent this conference come tournament time....no doubt! The rest of the teams are not good at all.

But lets get down to this one shall we.

Portland St will most likely route NAU. This is a case of linemakers not paying attention in the smaller conferences. Portland State is much better than the rest of this conference.

NAU so far:

-4-9 record
    -2 of their 4 wins are against teams that aren't even D1 schools. (Haskell & Northern New Mexico)
    -all 4 win came at home, but like I said right above, 2 were non D1 programs, 1 was to Utah Valley State College
    -they have been beaten handly by Arizona, UNLV, and Stanford - all winning by at least 9 points.

This is pathetic, we saw lines like this yesterday. I cashed Xavier and Mich St (both only 3 to 4 point favs that ended up routing their foes).

Basicly NAU is going to have to win this one outright for me to lose this bet. I will take that chance because Portland State is the real deal. If you didn't know they had a solid team before they went to Gonzaga and beat them by 7, you know now.

I simply like the fact that this team has all 5 starters averaging double figures in ppg.

I will have more to come tomorrow morning.

Good Luck!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Add in:

Kentucky/Louisville under 137

Clone Joint
    Clone Joint's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh man, i agree. So confused about this though. The Port. State ML has been pound down to -119 from -150. Forget the points, ill take Port. State SU any day. Trap or not.

unde0087
    Did we win?

heard the "trap" theory on the Xavier and Mich St games as well yesterday, how did that turn out?

2 routes

NAU is about as pathetic as it gets and the same goes for this Big Sky conference outside of Portland St, I will put my money on the line with no reservation on this one, don't really care what anyone else is doing, too many people on SBR are all worried about what the public is doing, me don't give a shit

Clone Joint
    Clone Joint's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game is now a PK lol.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Add in:

This is rare: BC/UNC under 165
    ASU/Cal over 140.5

Good luck tonight boys!