doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Pitt And Syracuse Should Return The ACC To The Best CBB Conference

Duke and UNC will have some tougher games now that Pitt and Cuse will be joining the ACC. I can see their locks of either one always winning the ACC might be coming to an end. Both of these new teams can play with them and easily hand them a loss making the ACC a little more balanced.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Duke is the only team mad in this deal. They suck in true road games vs elite team. They jack up about 50 threes per game, and that BS does not travel well.

I am a happy person for this. Love to see Coach K in full "Rat Face" on the sidelines while his team misses jumper after jumper.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

The ACC becomes the best basketball conference in the country when Pitt and SU join; in football, it's still mediocre.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Duke is the only team mad in this deal. They suck in true road games vs elite team. They jack up about 50 threes per game, and that BS does not travel well.

I am a happy person for this. Love to see Coach K in full "Rat Face" on the sidelines while his team misses jumper after jumper.
    I dont no what your talking about man he is happy that this happened for the ACC. I cant wait to see Duke vs Syracuse man thats gonna be great

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Coach K said it was great for all invovled in the ACC, I agree.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Coach K dont give a shit if he loses a game to one of these programs the man has built a legacy at DUKE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Big East will go bankrupt

Rutgers does not know what to do

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

I don't about bankrupt coach but ESPN want be over hyping them after the departures.

CindyCryBaby
    CindyCryBaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2143

You're such an idiot. Hope your biases don't show when you cap. Coach K is elated about this as well as Duke. ACC tournament is going to be very fun with these schools. Hopefully adding these powerhouses can help make the mid-tier teams a little better

gafl
    gafl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 706

Big East football will try to survive by taking whatever is left over after the moves are completed. Automatic bid will be gone. See some conferences, like the SEC, receiving multiple automatic bids.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

The big east will have to raid the A-10 and Conference USA.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by gafl View Post
    Big East football will try to survive by taking whatever is left over after the moves are completed. Automatic bid will be gone. See some conferences, like the SEC, receiving multiple automatic bids.
    Automatic Bid for what Basketball or Football? Either way they arnt going to lose an Automatic Bid thats pretty over exaggerated.

gafl
    gafl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 706

Realize that this was meant to be about BB, but I was talking about FB. No way a watered down Big East, sure WVU is out looking now, will receive an automatic bid. As for BB, the addition of Syracuse and Pitt makes the ACC the strongest conference in college BB.

*Torches*
    *Torches*'s Avatar Become A Pro!

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by gafl View Post
    Realize that this was meant to be about BB, but I was talking about FB. No way a watered down Big East, sure WVU is out looking now, will receive an automatic bid. As for BB, the addition of Syracuse and Pitt makes the ACC the strongest conference in college BB.
    ahhh im still a little confused bud. So you think that the Big East will lose an automatic bid in Football? If thast what im reading correctly.

goldstein077
    goldstein077's Avatar Become A Pro!

The ACC will still be shite in football. I wonder will the big east lose their automatic qualifer and the SEC needs to be bumped up to two automatic bids cause honestly there top 5 teams are probably better than all but 3-4 teams around the nation.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5362

Big East gains TCU next year and there is talks of K.State and Kansas as well as Oklahoma joining.