McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

MSU Spartans vs. North Carolina thoughts

I am a Spartan fan, so my green colored glasses are having trouble "seeing" the angles on this game.

The Spartans have worse stats in FG%, FT%, 3pt%, and rebounds. Suton is out for the Spartans. The Spartans did not play up to their potential in the Thanksgiving weekend tournament.

If Hansbrough plays, (which I think he will), I really see a 15 point win by NC.

Anyone have some thoughts on the game?

Dougie Fresh
    Dougie Fresh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anybody know the definite answer on Hansbrough?

SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

unc showed, w/ or w/out hans they will win by dub digi's

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

michigan st.s big man is out, i think hansbrough plays but limited, even so thompson ellington lawson green are just too much.

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Just can't see,

Just can't see my Spartans keeping it withi 15. Suton being out hurts, as Ray has to play more at the 4, Roe's minutes are extended, and Ibok will get some tick. State did not even show up against a mediocre Maryland squad (currently losing at home to the skunk bears).

Also, MSU will try to run with UNC, and the Irish found out how that goes. I think, UNFORTUNATELY, that the Heels roll tonight.

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MSUSpartan32 View Post
    Just can't see my Spartans keeping it withi 15. Suton being out hurts, as Ray has to play more at the 4, Roe's minutes are extended, and Ibok will get some tick. State did not even show up against a mediocre Maryland squad (currently losing at home to the skunk bears).

Also, MSU will try to run with UNC, and the Irish found out how that goes. I think, UNFORTUNATELY, that the Heels roll tonight.
    A fellow Spartan fan I see. I want the Spartans to play well tonight, but they seem to be struggling.

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Lots of different pieces. Struggled defensively in the Maryland game, and this is not the type of team you want to be playing when you are struggling on "D." I think Lawson gives Kalin a little lesson tonight, and their forwards beat us up.