I'm all over San Diego at +5.5 in this one. San Diego is at full power, and firing on all cylinders now. They have one of the best coaches in the NCAA. They have an excellent big guy (Gyno Pomare) and a terrific shooter and play maker (Brandon Johnson). And that's not all -- they are a very complete team. This is essentially the same team that won the WCC tournament, and then took out #4 UConn in the first round of the NCAA tourney. Pretty much everyone is back. I don't think your going to be getting 5 points with this team very often this year.

On the other side, Wisconsin is getting lots of love, but that's because of the great season they had last year, and the fact that they are 3-0, after beating Long Beach State, SIU-Edwardsville, and Iona. The Badgers lost leading scorer Brian Butch and top defender Michael Flowers to graduation. They were not convincing in their 68-61 home win over Long Beach State. And they needed overtime to beat Iona 60-58 in the first round of the Paradise Jam. In that game, the Badgers shot just 31.3 percent from the floor, and no Wisconsin player had more than two assists.

I actually think there is some good value in the moneyline (+200), as I have a strong feeling that the Toreros could get the upset, and a chance to beat UConn again, in the finals of the Paradise Jam. I'm going to take the points, though.

My record in NCAA basketball has been so-so this season so far. Nothing to boast about, really. I certainly make no guarantees. But I thought I'd point this one out, in case anyone is looking for some ideas.

Good Luck.