rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Uconn ftw

I think uconn has this game on lock. No one can stop kemba walker, he has closed out so many games time and time again. He will be a solid NBA player as well. What you guys think?

roddyrips
    roddyrips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going to be 100% honest here... I don't see where all of this "UConn is it" talk coming from.

No doubt Kemba is great and Lamb has stepped up and they are playing great defense and yadda yadda...

BUT...

they have won their last two games by THREE POINTS combined. Kentucky shot 33% from the free throw line. Derrick williams was in foul trouble the entire game when they play AU.

BUTLER on the other hand is 9-1 in the tournament in the last two years, that 1 loss is to DUKE team in the national title game last year. (I believe last years Duke team would prove to be a much greater opponent than this years UConn team)

UConn has been great, no doubt, Kemba is a beast, no doubt, but why so much confidence in them to win?

These kids (and their amazing coach) are getting a second chance at winning a national title... that's some pretty serious stuff.