I'm new to this Forum and I know the deal about these points and I for one like the idea. If you really know how to spot the traps getting 1000 + pts should be a piece of cake (give it a month or two).

Spurs -11 against the warriors

Defense wins championships and the Spurs are the best team right now because of their defense. You can sit out Duncan, Parker or Ginobli and they can still cover the spread or at least win. the chemistry in that team is great, Greg Popovich is a great coach. They'll want to maintain their top seed position. Every game counts now that the Lakers are just behind them. The warriors only play offense, Curry is not a true PG so the offense does not run through him, The spurs will force them to shoot jumpers and mess up their rhythm.

Orlando -12.5 at Cavs

It's a shame how it only took the cavs 1 hr for them to be contenders to just plain garbage. Byron Scott is a good coach but with injuries to jamison, verajao and newly acquired Davis, its just too hard to be a cavs fan. Orlando will be playing every game with their hearts. The cavs can't stop Howard in the paint and will be pouring threes.

Boston -1.5 at knicks

I'm from new york and I'm not a knick fan. I did not like the Melo trade, it did not improve their team. The celtics need to win every game now that the heat and Chicago are inching away . This is a pretty hard pick for me but i'll take the celtics because they need this win more.

Whether you like these picks or not is up to you to pick em. I just wanna get points so it's w.e for me. Good luck guys