lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

All the Squares are on the Spurs tommorow!

Recently the Spurs raped Miami at home. Fortunately I was on the right side of that game. I am on the other side for tommorow. The Spurs blitzed Miami early with deadly accurate shooting from 3. I would not look for that to happen tommorow.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck Lyon agree 100%. Wouln't surprise me one bit to see heat go on some ridiculous ATS run. Funny how this game works..

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

heat 1-8 against elite teams. good luck with your 4 points im taking the spurs

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Heat win tomorrow. The only thing that scares me is the 4.5. Small play for me.

lyon804

I feel the Spurs will be in foul trouble from the get go as there long 3's that are missed turn into runouts for a layup drill for Lebron,Wade. The Heat should score well over 100 pts against the Spurs tommorow.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spurs for me. **** the heat. Average. OverrateD hacks.

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I'm going to take my square and stretch it out to form me a circle. I am in this circle and those of you who are on the other side are on the outside of my circle. From square to circle, I'm taking spurs and the point. Love getting points on a solid team and might possible be a good playoff contender too.

Spurs running on a 3 games winning streak. 1 more wouldn't hurt them.

If a beats b and b beats c then a also beats C.

Well miami beats Lakers and Lakers beat spurs so by such equation, miami is going to beat spurs.

But wait a minute here.

All of these teams beat up Miami
    New York
    Orlando
    Chicago
    Portland

Spurs 1-1 against Knicks
    Spurs 1-1 against Orlando
    Spurs 1-1 against Chicago
    Spurs 1-1 against Portland

Do you see a trend here?

My goodness gracious, Add Miami to the list and you will get Miami beating spurs for a 1-1 as well.

LOL LOL and one more LOL

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    I think the Heat win tomorrow. The only thing that scares me is the 4.5. Small play for me.

I don't see it being a problem. Obviously the better number is always best, but if this game comes down to the number it meant I was wrong and the Heat probably lost the game.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

except all those teams are sh-t compared to the spurs

Anthonyg7
    Anthonyg7's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope you aren't right about Heat scoring 100+ points.. i'm on the under.

I agree with you lyon.. i don't see that blitz happening again. I respect your knowledge and always like reading your opinion on games.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    vegas begging U to take spurs +4.5. Dont stress on it game will probably go to 5. Spurs wont be a vegas gift this time.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    I'm going to take my square and stretch it out to form me a circle. I am in this circle and those of you who are on the other side are on the outside of my circle. From square to circle, I'm taking spurs and the point. Love getting points on a solid team and might possible be a good playoff contender too.

Spurs running on a 3 games winning streak. 1 more wouldn't hurt them.

Well miami beats Lakers and Lakers beat spurs so by such equation, miami is going to beat spurs.

But wait a minute here.

All of these teams beat up Miami
    New York
    Orlando
    Chicago
    Portland

Spurs 1-1 against Knicks

Do you see a trend here?

My goodness gracious, Add Miami to the list and you will get Miami beating spurs for a 1-1 as well.

LOL LOL and one more LOL
    that is the dummest thing ive heard.

NBA_Brosuf

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    except all those teams are sh-t compared to the spurs
    They are not chitty teams and if they are, the chitty teams have already beaten them spurs and heat. Track spurs record to see.

Spurs 1-1 against Knicks

Spurs maybe 1-1 against heats.

I am betting that history will not repeat itself. Spurs do this one and they are for real.

NBA_Brosuf

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    that is the dummest thing ive heard.
    Anything is better than nothing. Win or lose, at least you made your write up fun.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

You are so gonna lose this bet. Spurs +4 for sure is the play and Spurs ML too. The Heat are so overrated after two win it's not even funny.

THey cannot beat deeper more talented teams than them....only Los Angeles becasue they match up well with the Lakers soft bigs. SPurs are a tough rock solid team....tomorrow's line is a gift for knowledgeable bettors.

SPURS +4 and SPURS ML all day.

lyon804

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    You are so gonna lose this bet. Spurs +4 for sure is the play and Spurs ML too. The Heat are so overrated after two win it's not even funny.

THey cannot beat deeper more talented teams than them....only Los Angeles becasue they match up well with the Lakers soft bigs. SPurs are a tough rock solid team....tomorrow's line is a gift for knowledgeable bettors.

Your whole post was a gift A gift of laughter...

NYSportsGuy210

Haha dude I'll out cap you any dayyyy.....can't wait till your overrated behind loses. I love how you trash talk cause you can't back up games with facts.

No surprise....your past and tomorrow will tell the true tale once again.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

You can't depend on the Spurs "missing their 3's" if they hit them this game is over. Heat will probably push this late in the 4th even if they get dominated, therefore +4 is a solid bet.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

lyon804

good stuff ny sports guy. so i am overrated? funny.. did not know i had any rating. tommorow however you will be reminded why you are a $30 bettor.

NYSportsGuy210

Finesse bigs....is what I mean. Don't nit pick.

PS - Umm yea actually I have been going pretty large since the Super Bowl ($75-$250 range) and am actually up a lot more than usual.

But once again....its your knowledge of sports and betting that is faulty, your bet sizes only compund that problem Mr. Lyon sir.

bradnowell
    bradnowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

squares cash tomorrow spurs win 91-87

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

This sir will make you broke.

NYSportsGuy210

Well put twelve jewelz.

NBA_Brosuf

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    This sir will make you broke.
    Well anything else beyond thus also can make men broke.

I didn't even introduce my pet monkey name stupid because he's the one that makes all of my pickings. If stupid can pick the winners like how he wants his bananas then it is hard to contest what stupid does.

I know my explanation is fruity like a child elementary playbook but hey, at least it is an angle that grown men don't see. I'm not saying it will work but in theory, it sounds good on paper but in reality, equations that is lacking will tumble buildings if a giant earthquake would hit. All I'm saying is to give math a chance. I would love to tell the person who told me if a=b and b=c then a=c that you said it is a wrong equation in basketball capping. LOL

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey im not knocking your reasoning but just look at the stats and history and you will see that a can blow out b, b can blow out c and , OH watch out C just blows out A upset of the century Ahhh!! It can always go either way and dont base your plays solely on this equation or you will get burnt.

NBA_Brosuf

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    Hey im not knocking your reasoning but just look at the stats and history and you will see that a can blow out b, b can blow out c and , OH watch out C just blows out A upset of the century Ahhh!! It can always go either way and dont base your plays solely on this equation or you will get burnt.
    I don't go with such equation to make my plays. It just a funny thread needs some funny explanation thus why I threw it out there for a good giggle.

Sometimes I do things just to bait people on purpose. LOL

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i'm on the other side, hoping spurs make the 3s. i see value in spurs ml.

NBA_Brosuf

I'm just waiting for that one time where a team is coming back for revenge but revenge just doesn't work for them.

It seems like teams, if you play them enough can at least get one win out of each other. This is Miami's last and only chance of the regular season to tie up their rendevous with them spurs.

Spurs still up 1-0 and spurs have nothing much to lose either. If they lose, they are still tie with Miami at the 1-1 mark and a third game to determine the winner will have to come later after the regular season is over. Perhaps if spurs lose and their next game, would that be a spur revenge? It has to end some where and somehow ya know?

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I'm just waiting for that one time where a team is coming back for revenge but revenge just doesn't work for them.

It seems like teams, if you play them enough can at least get one win out of each other. This is Miami's last and only chance of the regular season to tie up their rendevous with them spurs.

Spurs still up 1-0 and spurs have nothing much to lose either. If they lose, they are still tie with Miami at the 1-1 mark and a third game to determine the winner will have to come later after the regular season is over. Perhaps if spurs lose and their next game, would that be a spur revenge? It has to end some where and somehow ya know?
    Its only good when the other team gets beat really bad the same season. So it ends here unless it was like a 30 or 40 point beatdown then it could carryover to the next season.

LucyTheApe
    LucyTheApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Hate to be on the other side Lyon, but I don't see heat beating spur that much

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Recently the Spurs raped Miami at home. Fortunately I was on the right side of that game. I am on the other side for tommorow. The Spurs blitzed Miami early with deadly accurate shooting from 3. I would not look for that to happen tommorow.
    Raining 3's would not happen again for sure...but it's really hard to back the Heat here after 2 games...and 1 game was won by the refs...good luck though..

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck lyon...hope the business is doing well...tile that floor

erkanua
    erkanua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2395

I think Heat is going to take the revenge tonight

NBA_Brosuf

Bad news for them heat.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas has a foot injury so he will not play for them heats against them spurs. Udonis Haslem is also out but he is expected to play at the end of this month.

Spurs has the best offense bench in the NBA. I'm expecting the spurs bench to kill the heat bench. LOL

SA are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 road games.
    SA are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games overall.
    SA are 20-8-2 ATS in their last 30 Mon. games.
    MIA are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games overall.

Also, Play the under.

Under is 18-3 in the last 21 meetings.

12 Last