J.Shuttlesworth
    J.Shuttlesworth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesus' Picks

just wanted to start a new thread, posting my picks for anyone who is interested as i've been doing quite well. i only started NBA capping a couple of months ago, yet since then im 96-47 ats. started with a $500 bankroll and im well into 5 figures right now. don't really have a system other than individually researching games and feeling em out but ya, here it goes!

J.Shuttlesworth

also, i realize i am probably going to have to prove this haha. i'll post some picks tomorrow!

J.Shuttlesworth

ok, so far i've locked in on toronto +3 and chicago +2 for 3.5 and 3 units. i think toronto is a better team right now, they have a young core that seems is finally beginning to play with some consistency. they have proven that they can beat the nets twice already this season, and i believe will show up for the european crowd as this makes up much of their fanbase. the nets on the other hand seem to be playing some lackluster ball, after what i see as a bad trade went down. they are also one of the worst teams in the league through their last 10 (both before and after the trade i know). chicago, in my opinion is the second best team on the east, and are constantly undervalued as their 60% ats record shows. they are the second best team in the league ats with one day rest at 16-7 and should be hungry for revenge against an orlando team that has beaten them twice and is off of a big back to back. as the bulls to me are the better team i would find it difficult to go against them in this situation even though orlando has proven they are more than capable at home. other games im eying up right now are phx -2.5 and san antonio -2. haven't locked these in, but personally i feel phx has a decent edge, especially since bogut is out and i don't feel this is reflected in the spread. phoenix has been playing better lately, is the better team and their road record is very similar to the bucks home record. at -2.5 this seems almost like a pk. lastly, san antonio. even though parker is out, i feel for some reason that the spurs will be able to absorb the loss as they have great depth and coaching as well as a 28-2 home record. they play well regardless. also, the heat are coming off of a very tough home loss to the magic in a back to back situation and a long way to travel. the spurs seem to be everything that the heat are not and vice versa. i've been good calling games against miami this season as i picked orlando +5 tonight for 5 units and also got chicago +3 vs miami for 9 units a week or so ago. for some reason, i think san antonio will be able to pull this one out at home. although, like i said i haven't looked in these last two picks yet... tell me what you guys think eh?

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

You might have wanted to wait to lock into toronto their number might go up alittle more. I think it came out at pk and everyone is pounding the shit out of the nets..Bulls suck on the road they just lost to atlanta. Good luck ill be tagging along!

J.Shuttlesworth

my prose is kinda shitty n i don't really look through what i type haha... just gimme some time n i think i'll be able to prove the consistency (or at least demonstrate some) i've had the last month or so.

J.Shuttlesworth

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    You might have wanted to wait to lock into toronto their number might go up alittle more. I think it came out at pk and everyone is pounding the shit out of the nets..Bulls suck on the road they just lost to atlanta. Good luck ill be tagging along!
    nah, toronto came out at -2. i think they'll be seeing some more action tomorrow but thats just my thought. much like the heat tonight, the bulls had that one under control at half. i think it was mostly lack of concentration that let both those losses happen. keep in mind noah has been out nearly 2 months and the bulls during that time have proven they can hang with anyone. i can see where your coming from on both fronts, but i see the bulls as a better team with both some advantages and disadvantages in this situation. again, much like miami may have already been looking towards the spurs the second half against the magic, chicago may have been looking ahead to this game against the hawks. i think they'll refocus.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

"

J.Shuttlesworth

despite only suggesting SA and phoenix, I did in fact lock em in for 5 and 3 units. also took Chicago n TO, another good day... 3-1

J.Shuttlesworth

for today, I'm thinking TO can and will revenge their loss yesterday overseas. as well, I do like the kings to cover at first glance, Utah has been horrible no matter where they have played lately. I'll get back with more on these as well as possibly some thoughts on some other games later on.

J.Shuttlesworth

kinda feels like I'm talkin to myself here!...no point posting if no one is interested. but really, 99-48 ats since around the superbowl! (can't view my earlier history on the site I'm using)

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

kings have some probable players, i liked what i saw when jazz were playing against nuggets; just couldn't hold up last quarter D. harris is fitting in with each game. i look for jazz to take adv of a unhealthy team.

1u for me.

J.Shuttlesworth

got raps locked +2 for 5 units

J.Shuttlesworth

also gonna take washington -3.5 for 2 units and sacramento +7.5 for 2 units tonight. 4-1 so far...

J.Shuttlesworth

6-1 last 2 days now... + 5500 dollars

J.Shuttlesworth

got bulls +5 for 6 units and spurs -2.5 for 6 units as well

J.Shuttlesworth

im not gonna write explanations since no one replies...

J.Shuttlesworth

LAL for 9 units, it's goin down

J.Shuttlesworth

7-2 last few days... +$9500

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

keep up the good work