sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wanna go with Clippers ML for 3.2k

They're -2 and typically play nuggets really well at home...I think they match up well against this new nuggets squad and think that kaman's size will pose problems for anderson. Obviously nuggets have been hot but i think their streak stops here, or is temporarily halted here.....the thing is, an obvious worry is how the refs call the game. The last game was called in nuggets' favor and was horrific officiating....think clippers come off their hot home win and continue in this one. They beat nuggets earlier at home with gordon playing lights out, while they lost twice at denver....everyone appears to be on nuggets and the line has shifted against the trend.

Anyone else on this game for big???

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    They're -2 and typically play nuggets really well at home...I think they match up well against this new nuggets squad and think that kaman's size will pose problems for anderson. Obviously nuggets have been hot but i think their streak stops here, or is temporarily halted here.....the thing is, an obvious worry is how the refs call the game. The last game was called in nuggets' favor and was horrific officiating....think clippers come off their hot home win and continue in this one. They beat nuggets earlier at home with gordon playing lights out, while they lost twice at denver....everyone appears to be on nuggets and the line has shifted against the trend.

Anyone else on this game for big???
    Good luck if you do play it bro, I think its the right play but the Nuggets have been hot since the Melo trade

One thing though, surely the Kaman / Anderson match up is not the kind of match up you single out when deciding to make a play I hope?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

this game has stay away written all over it.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    this game has stay away written all over it.
    I agree. Coin flip yo, save yourself the stress and kick back

sportman1313

hawley, of course not bro.....the thing is, i definitely look at how teams match up tho. Aside from kaman's matchup, I think clippers match up real well against the nuggets....except at forward position with chandler and gomes. Also, lawson's quickness could give serious probs for mo williams....nonetheless, i think the crowd and the hype of clippers in this one will get them through it. Think they may win it with ease too....actually like the -2 but don't even wanna think about a win by only 1 point again

jacer333
    jacer333's Avatar Become A Pro!

Al Jefferson is a superior post player to Kaman, and the Nuggets weren't abused by him. I just don't think it is smart to bet against this new Nuggets team, they are playing very well so far. Regardless of the matchups, I just feel Denver is the play. If they can go into a hostile environment and beat Utah, they can surely beat the Clipps. I'm on the Nuggets ML, but BOL.

Truth Be Told
    Truth Be Told's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do it its a lock

TechnicallyFoul
    TechnicallyFoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Liking the Nuggets as well. It should be a close game, but I'm riding this Denver thing out.

jacer333

Don't dig yourself a deeper hole for the day sportman, clipps will not win this one tonight. My best advice is to stay away, but if you must, go with Denver.

sportman1313

Success - Your bets have been successfully placed!
    Ticket
    Picks Odds Risking To Win
    Straight Wager
    NBA[512] LA CLIPPERS -130 $4160.00 $3200.00

Wish me luck all.....no way the refs call this game like the game against utah (24 fts in the 4th quarter and absolute dismal officiating throughout). Think Clippers cover the spread also but I won't even risk a backdoor cover of one point LOl......BOL all Clippers backers!!!

sportman1313

Placed
    Description Risking To Win
    03/05/2011 by ONLINE at 07:24 PM
    [Ticket #: 93391864] STRAIGHT BET
    03/05/2011 @ 07:35 PM NBA [512] LA CLIPPERS -130
    4160.00 3200.00

sportman1313

Wish me luck all!

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

These teams match up pretty evenly, both have amazing young talents. I don't understand how anyone can make a right prediction here.

sportman1313

Position is good for clippers here.....after this game, nuggets don't have a game for 5 days until phoenix. Think they pack it in early in 2h and clippers win this one! Took them ML just to take away any possible one point win which would hurt quite a bit.....LET'S GO CLIPPERS
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    These teams match up pretty evenly, both have amazing young talents. I don't understand how anyone can make a right prediction here.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough call but GL

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

After reading you consider dropping 3.6 on the tossup game of the day in NBA I decided ti take Denver ML. Thanks for the play.

sportman1313

Do what you do bro, hopefully you DON'T WIN so I could....but still man, good luck. I believe clippers will show up for this one....no disrespect meant towards u
    Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    After reading you consider dropping 3.6 on the tossup game of the day in NBA I decided ti take Denver ML. Thanks for the play.

jacer333

yikes....never seen a guy so confident in the clippers of all teams. I wouldn't bet anywhere near that amount on this game, and surely not on that side.

sportman1313

good start as usual for clippers but nuggets are having too many easy layups and dunks.....clips are gonna have to shoot lights out in this game and nuggets need to go cold and get in foul trouble. It would be nice for refs to call game in favor of clips also. Let's go LA

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    Do what you do bro, hopefully you DON'T WIN so I could....but still man, good luck. I believe clippers will show up for this one....no disrespect meant towards u
    Respect bro.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

GOOD LUCK, I like it!

sportman1313

Sometimes, gotta rely on some luck and faith lol.....I'm a lakers fan but like the clippers also and have followed them real closely this season. I also track and watch the nba real closely....have followed nba specifically for a very very long time, since a real young kid. They're in a good spot here and should take this one....still tho, nothing is ever guaranteed. Let's go CLIPS tho
    Quote Originally Posted by jacer333 View Post
    yikes....never seen a guy so confident in the clippers of all teams. I wouldn't bet anywhere near that amount on this game, and surely not on that side.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Wish I saw this before I took Nuggets +2......I figured keep rolling with the Nuggets
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 03-05-11 at 10:40 PM.

sportman1313

Appreciate it bro.....clippers are looking great right now!!! The refs are certainly helping the cause so far....still not clear at all, clippers are more than capable of choking and nuggets are more than capable of coming back.

Let's do it CLIPPERS!!!!
    Respect bro.

LostBankroll

Nuggets are ******* done. No Galinarie tonight = Clipps win. **** if I would have known no Galinarie I would have taken LA.

sportman1313

oh boy....get back up gordon, I hope he's not hurt bad and is able to keep playing. This could be a momentum swing change.....come on clippers, let's take this to a 20+ point lead to end the half (I would prefer not exactly 24 as this seems to be the unlucky number leading to comebacks lol)

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Gordon is gone for the second half. Couldn't shoot the foul shots so he's gone.

sportman1313

Bro, how did u not know gallinari wasn't playing?? He didn't play the last couple of games....man, this injury to gordon is not good and is very scary for clippers backers. Hopefully foye steps up and clippers continue rolling....otherwise, this can turn into a bad 2h for clippers
    Nuggets are ******* done. No Galinarie tonight = Clipps win. **** if I would have known no Galinarie I would have taken LA.

sportman1313

man oh man, can clippers get it done w/o gordon??? i still think so but they have gone so cold.....only reason they still are up is cuz nuggets are going cold too. If nuggets were playing halfwhat decent, this would be so much closer

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking good so far...bol

sportman1313

ugabooga....it is with the score but nuggets are playing terribly and gordon is out. Every home team has won tonight and looks like jazz are about to win it too......can clippers hold on also?????

LostBankroll

Its done why are you LA backers worried for? Even without Gordon Clipp have alot more than a Galinari-less Nuggests team. Its over. I had Den ML so I cant even hope for a +2 miracle since I didnt take the points. Nice call Sportsman

sportman1313

Way too early for that, although I certainly hope this is true....clippers are notorious for playing like garbage in the 2h, hopefully not in this case. Are you trying to reverse jinx your pick???????
    Its done why are you LA backers worried for? Even without Gordon Clipp have alot more than a Galinari-less Nuggests team. Its over. I had Den ML so I cant even hope for a +2 miracle since I didnt take the points. Nice call Sportsman

LostBankroll

Sportmane Im a realist. No Galinarie means it wont matter tonight Clipp get it done. THink about it 17% from 3 point range and missing Galinarie points so no matter what LA gets it done. This is what happens when you dont do research!!!

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Here comes the Clipps collapse.

Gordon out, sleep walking, just gave up RB right back to Nene after missed throw for a three.

Need Den 2h bad

12 Last