Curls89
    Curls89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Manaconda View Post
    if he stays with the wolves, theyre only another decent player or two away from decency and they can go from there... It took him 3 yrs to get this good also, he wasnt good at first and everyone chalked it up to another mistake by mchale for trading mayo for him
    This, he's only 22 years old. Players need to realize it takes time to build a winning club. The hawks were the laughing stock of the league before they started to win. As a die-hard twolves fan (yes we're out there) I sure hope Love sticks around for awhile since we do have a decent nucleus with him Beasley and Wes Johnson.

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

Quote Originally Posted by Curls89 View Post
    This, he's only 22 years old. Players need to realize it takes time to build a winning club. The hawks were the laughing stock of the league before they started to win. As a die-hard twolves fan (yes we're out there) I sure hope Love sticks around for awhile since we do have a decent nucleus with him Beasley and Wes Johnson.
    I agree, I no longer live in MN but I had an absolute blast getting to watch KG play and the 2003-4 season made me a twolves fan for life, as much as theyve SUCKED since KG left town, at some point soon they will be good.. oh and i hope they do that target center renovation, the plans are beautiful! It sucks they cant bring in a big name in free agency just because of the winter and small city, etc but these low draft picks have to start panning out at some point!

Curls89

Quote Originally Posted by Manaconda View Post
    I agree, I no longer live in MN but I had an absolute blast getting to watch KG play and the 2003-4 season made me a twolves fan for life, as much as theyve SUCKED since KG left town, at some point soon they will be good.. oh and i hope they do that target center renovation, the plans are beautiful! It sucks they cant bring in a big name in free agency just because of the winter and small city, etc but these low draft picks have to start panning out at some point!
    I hope they do the renovation too. It does suck they can't bring in free agents but it's something they need to work through. I think drafting Kyrie Irving (if we don't get screwed in the draft again) and starting Randolph instead of Darko would be two great moves. Good to see another twolves fan on here too!!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

The guy is average

his team sux therefore he sux

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Perry Jones would be a good pick for Minnesota

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

a beast on a shit team.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Played 16 minutes in the first half...10pts 12 boards.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

zgates
    zgates's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea and jerome bettis is from detroit. and archie is eli and peyton's dad. bring something better than kevin love is a stud son. SBR is the big leagues

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

JJgates, your a funny guy

Curls89

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    The guy is average

his team sux therefore he sux
    Haters gonna hate

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Curls89 View Post
    there are others?!

I wish we wouldn't have given Darko so much money after he has been a proven bust. I like ridnaur too but wish we didn't give him 16 mil....definitely not worth it. Wolves are just blowing their money. Drafting Cousins over Johnson and not giving Darko the contract wouldve been the smart play IMO

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

If only he could play a lick of defense. His slow ass needs to tighten up in that department.

Curls89

Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post
    there are others?!

I wish we wouldn't have given Darko so much money after he has been a proven bust. I like ridnaur too but wish we didn't give him 16 mil....definitely not worth it. Wolves are just blowing their money. Drafting Cousins over Johnson and not giving Darko the contract wouldve been the smart play IMO
    Well if Rubio comes over or if we draft a point guard this next draft Luke could be valuable in mentoring them. He makes some bone-head plays but he's always hustling and never gives up. I'd honestly rather take Johnson over Cousins. Cousins just has too much of an attitude. It's one thing to give Darko the contract but does he honestly need to start, I'd much rather see Anthony Randolph out there or even Pek.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

it's impressive that he gets rebounds and scores 3 pointers, how do those things go together?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Eddie Griffin used to do both for the Wolves but then he died jacking off while driving, so Love needs to be careful.

samgurt

the streak is over! they just benched him with 6 pts. dont think hes going back in tonight

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    48 straight Double-Doubles and counting. 8 more in a row and he breaks Elvin Hayes record of 55. Too bad he plays for a suck ass team like Minnesota.

Don't feel bad he plays for Minnesota Kevin Garnette played with them for many years. anybody can score 10 points a game but he rebounding is not him doing it to win. He is playing for stats and don't care if they win or not. He is grabbing all those rebounds and most of the time is not getting an assist for it or putting in the hole.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hell yeah played against him in middle school.. He was even huge back then..

samgurt

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    Don't feel bad he plays for Minnesota Kevin Garnette played with them for many years. anybody can score 10 points a game but he rebounding is not him doing it to win. He is playing for stats and don't care if they win or not. He is grabbing all those rebounds and most of the time is not getting an assist for it or putting in the hole.
    actually it's the complete opposite. They ask him before every game and he basically says he doesn't care about the streak. if he REALLY cared all that much, he wouldn't have taken himself out tonight and he would've easily scored more than 6 points. The kid is a team player all the way. How can you even say that he gets rebounds just for the stats...wtf does that even mean? Obviously he is going to go for every board...

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post

actually it's the complete opposite. They ask him before every game and he basically says he doesn't care about the streak. if he REALLY cared all that much, he wouldn't have taken himself out tonight and he would've easily scored more than 6 points. The kid is a team player all the way. How can you even say that he gets rebounds just for the stats...wtf does that even mean? Obviously he is going to go for every board...
    Of course he is going to come out and say this, no one would admit they are purely interested in their stats

Wait he did it at the start of the season discussing Howard and rebounding numbers

The streak means little to me when it gets to the point where your team is trying to get it alive

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

love to la!

Wiscsportsfan92
    Wiscsportsfan92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sad to see the streak ended...still a good player

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

cant believe they didnt leave him out there to get 2 buckets. oh well. im glad he picked the day i had a degenerate last game of night bet on warriors -7 to have his worst game. he is just gonna get better and better.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

kevin love is garbage...dont know what your talking about

DRZ
    Update your status
    DRZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

can't believe he put up such a dud tonight.......just not his night i guess,

samgurt

Quote Originally Posted by DRZ View Post
    can't believe he put up such a dud tonight.......just not his night i guess,
    they were demolishing him down low tonight. Couldn't get a clean shot off at all. Wasn't really gettin any calls either

TeamTT
    TeamTT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

The streak has ended he looked gutted

jubuck757
    jubuck757's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Kevin love is no stud he is just a little aboved average player playing for a real bad team. Hell hakim warrick could do that for the minnesota timberwolves. On any good team Kevin love would be no higher then a # 3 option.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

damn his streak ended

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Ran into that GREAT defensive team...the Warriors, LOL.

paciophobia
    paciophobia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

streak just ended boohoo.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOUIS ADMONSON OWNED love tonight!

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

What this does is it shows other teams on how they can stop Love.

If you can't stop a moving train, at least try to slow it down.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love has been playing with a busted knee as of lately, and wasn't going to play 2 games ago. Wouldn't be suprised if we see him missing some games now that the streak is over.

And for those all coming out now and saying he sucks.... typical SBR.

First 1234 Last