NBA pick for 28 Feb

1. Phoenix at New Jersey 105 96
    2. Chicago at Washington 99 94
    3. Atlanta at Denver 99 95
    4. Boston at Utah 98 92
    5. LA Clippers at Sacramento 104 97

5 games, but the following 3 is worth the look

Phoenix at New Jersey 105 96
    After Fry knock down that wining 3's on the buzzer, the suns bench celebrated, 4 starters were already gone into the tunnel liked they got to catch a flight to meadowland for the March madness, the officials was still review the tape & only Nash still on the court awaited for that winning confirmation. And why not?, they will look to beat New Jersey another .500 team and take their lunch money.

The game plan is all the same, see my yesterday's review against Indiana. The only downside in the last one they let their lead slip and went OT, it killed my under picked and my 3 way parley, it just another random luck which we can control it. But hey that's life, i am over it.

The Nets will look to D. William to lead them to a promise land. Starting with this game, he'll do his thing but the truth is, thing will take time for winning to take its form. So they might as well toss this game & let the suns catch their flight to Boston for the next game.

What to play
    Take Phoenix -1.5 Result Suns 104 NJ 103 - missed the line
    finally the suns is a favorite, I think the line should be -5.5 to -6.5 and is still a good value.

also take Phoenix -1.5/Under 206.5 - the OT killed it again
    Look for the Nets to play a lot more half court basketball. The suns will still have a fresh leg.

Chicago at Washington 99 94
    Rose and Co against Wall and Co. Take over 205 total points or less. Keep in mind that the Bulls causes for team to score more points while on the road than at home.
    Bulls should win by 7 points Result Bulls 105 Wash 77 WIN

Atlanta at Denver 97 96
    I am surprised with ATL's performance and their last 2 wins, especially one at Portland . The key to their winning was controlled the glass and forced opp to a tough shooting. They had held both Portland and GSW to below .400 FG. and average 49 boards vs 34. Also they handled themselves well against backdrop of a tough road's crowd.

Any team had won at the Rose Garden should simply have no trouble winning the next one on the road as the Lakers had demonstrated at OKC recently, just a mere coincident that they happened to be a World Champs. It should be ATL's 3rd win against Pacific teams. The Hawks is 5th in the East had beaten GSW and Portland 7th in the West. Up next 6th in the West is Denver.

Play Atlanta +6.5/under 202.5

NHL pick

Chicago Blackhawks at Minnesota Wild

Prediction: Chi 2 Min 1

at least play under 5.5, these are just 2 good defensive teams.
    Last edited by kobstopa; 02-28-11 at 09:24 PM.

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

I am adding to play LA Clippers +2.5/Under 206.5
    gl

kobstopa

oh no another OT, Suns at NJ

kobstopa

Result Suns 104 NJ 103 - WIN

a Thrilling game, another win on to Boston
    Last edited by kobstopa; 02-28-11 at 09:25 PM.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

phony u lose

dvnyc
    dvnyc's Avatar Become A Pro!

FYI... Kob.... Phoenix didn't cover. They won by 1 and the line was 1.5-2.5 depending where you went.

I'm on LAC with you!!

kobstopa

Quote Originally Posted by dvnyc View Post
    FYI... Kob.... Phoenix didn't cover. They won by 1 and the line was 1.5-2.5 depending where you went.

I'm on LAC with you!!
    you're right they didn't, I pick a straight up win, & so excited, overlooked the line result.