kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

NBA pick for 24 Feb

i like my pick as earlier as possible even before the Booker & here is the projection

line Total
    Mia 105 Chi 98 7 203

with Noah in the lineup it does rough up some adjustment, rebound & scoring dynamic, particularly Boozer in the middle would be affected. It shouldn't really matter if it's a start of the season, but we're talking about 40 already games played, Bulls went 22-8 without Noah. At Tor they had loss & given up 118 (Defensively 0% effort) while held everybody else an average 92 points. Yes, I am aware they're not a good road team, but we're talking about against Toronto a team with Italian tourist as a starter centre & a 75% healthy Spaniard at 1 guard.
    Now back at home they are looking for a rebound & take frustration on the Heats, but it won't easy cause they're 9-1 in the last 10, 6 won away from home & that lone loss was at Bos. I say they'll put a spread Mia -3.5 tomorrow.

Bos 110 Den 102 8 212
    Denver is some what disarray & still in transition, maybe, these new guys sure can score, 6 of them can put 20+ points a piece & they're young and fast, lucky for Boston, they have a healthy Rondo & will go a smaller line up than their prefer half court style.

will refine further.

Last edited by kobstopa; 02-24-11 at 12:23 AM.

kobstopa

here it is the booker plays
    Miami -2.5 O/u 192.5
    Boston -3.5 u/Over 203.5

The heats will win this game but in what way?, actually a head to head is $1.60
    look at the last 10 games, the heats played straight forward basketball to me; offensively they should be able to put 3 points ahead of Bulls. Eastern Conference preview type of game - No, it's just another regular season match up, the team with most talent will win the game & probably is that simple.

Boston-Den games, at least they will put up Over 203 points. Boston is a good road team & cant see why they couldn't put up 5 points ahead of a post Carmelo Denvers.

kobstopa

since my last posted, Bos had traded two players, & they will now have to play with an 8 players rotation here. a good pick here is a total points over 203.5 , Rondo, KG & ray allens will take one from Denvers still.