JamalCrawford
    JamalCrawford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Celtics and Heat Winners Tomorrow?

what do you all think?

Although I liked many plays on the board tonite, I couldnt take them all.
    I liked the sixers, grizzlies, and mavs and wanted to play them but i played
    the Bulls magic and Lakers instead.... Im 0-2 so far, and Im thinking of going BIG on these two plays
    tomorrow..

kidcd
    kidcd's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a good thing that Denver won Tuesday it keeps this line from being higher than 3, my first thought is the Celtics would have beaten Denver with or without Carmelo....the Nuggets may end up being a better team without Carmelo, Ty Lawson may become a better player than Billups mainly his youth and quickness but you would think the Nuggets will need a few games to gel. Celtics -3 or -3' is my play. Good luck

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the bulls.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

i took sixers, grizz and mavs tonight; suns too. i also took blazers. only bad move tonight was magic, which should have... not gone that way but w/e.

i'd go celtics and bulls. not sure on bulls yet but celtics i'll most likely make the play at -3.

Bones402
    Bones402's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like both those teams tomorrow

asdfghasdfgh
    asdfghasdfgh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Bulls +points for me tomorrow, line will probably get pushed to +3 with the public backing the Heat

Stinger
    Stinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I just have to take the Heat here, Bulls coming off a tiring loss to the Raptors