bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kwame Brown

Brown had probably his best game as a pro yesterday. It wasn't how much he scored (17 points), it was more that we went 7-for-7 from the field with a sore hammy. That, my friends, is a "big boy" performance. Thank in part to his effort, the Lakers beat the Hornets and earned their fourth consecutive win. So is the fifth-year center finally starting to come of age?

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

He had a monster game up in Oakland earlier in the year against the Warriors and also had a terrific game down in LA where I believe he was perfect from the field and the line, if not for the whole game, was like that deep into the 4Q (Off the top of my head, he fouled out that game I believe). You could check his game log if you are curious, but I'm not, because I think these random good performances from Kwame are just that, random and sporadic.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's really progressing nicely. I really has a nice touch for a big man.

sergfro
    sergfro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

His defense has imporoved so much it leads to confidence and players are starting to trust him with the ball on offense. Look at the amount of touches he gets per game....atleast double of what he had a few weeks back