madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

11k on lakers

not trying to brag. A lot of these threads end up losing anyway. Just like to get people a little excited and something to follow. Those that want me to win thanks! Those that want to see me fail go **** yourself!

sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

GOOD LUCK brother....wish you all the best and hope you come up big on it madrabbit! I'm assuming you're taking them ML, right? I think they win this game, at home against Hornets....the only concern I have is how much problems CP3 gives them. If hornets get hot, may be a close one for sure...hopefully LA win tho

Avon Barksdale
    Avon Barksdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

did you ever post proof to that other guy that you actually make these bets?

madrabbit

thanks man. Wildcats lost last night lucky you couldnt back them. Lucky I couldt as well! rang up my book to see if they hadnt already transfered my winnings. Lucky the did. Would have been a 15k loss!

ML yeah. Lakers should win. If I had to go 11k on one team here obviously its the lakers. Could new orleans beat the teams who played in the finals away in one week? Its possible. Ive got enough cash to back me up anyway.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    did you ever post proof to that other guy that you actually make these bets?
    YES i dId YOU STUPId ****.

sportman1313

ooooo, the wildcats lost that game??? wow, indeed you and i were both lucky then lol. Wow, well good luck...I'm with you with the lakers. Ironically enough, about a year ago...it was the lakers that cost me more than half my bankroll (took 2nd half spread tho, not ML) They were down big at half and played them against raptors to come back and win by atleast 2....everything was looking solid until chris bosh of all ppl hit a 3 with hand in his face as clock expired to get a one point lead, then kobe hit a jump shot for the winner for a win by 2 points....just .5 less than spread. Nonetheless, ML lakers would be the team I'd jump on too if i had a pistol to my head lol....GOOD LUCK BUD

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    ooooo, the wildcats lost that game??? wow, indeed you and i were both lucky then lol. Wow, well good luck...I'm with you with the lakers. Ironically enough, about a year ago...it was the lakers that cost me more than half my bankroll (took 2nd half spread tho, not ML) They were down big at half and played them against raptors to come back and win by atleast 2....everything was looking solid until chris bosh of all ppl hit a 3 with hand in his face as clock expired to get a one point lead, then kobe hit a jump shot for the winner for a win by 2 points....just .5 less than spread. Nonetheless, ML lakers would be the team I'd jump on too if i had a pistol to my head lol....GOOD LUCK BUD
    lol i remember that game. You know why? cos I had 20k on them lol. 1.8 seconds left kobe nailed that shot. I just added another 6600 on lakers. If I win this bet Im done big wagering.

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    not trying to brag. A lot of these threads end up losing anyway. Just like to get people a little excited and something to follow. Those that want me to win thanks! Those that want to see me fail go **** yourself!
    Are you playing ML? I hope so.

sportman1313

haha, are you serious madrabbit?? wow....stupid internet connection cost me about 1 point cuz it was too slow. Talk about feeling like stepping in front of a car, after that.....lost over 10g on that one by itself, was hoping the 1st half played out that way, but bosh man and stupid internet connection. OOOO, good luck bud....really hope lakers win it

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by todd24kb View Post
    Are you playing ML? I hope so.
    course man.

sportman1313

it's gonna be a tough one, and gutsy call on your end again....lakers haven't been playing too great as of late, but hope they win it for ya. 20k, glad at least you were on the winning end then lol...i hated my life for quite a while cuz of that

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

good luck

todd24kb
    todd24kb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    course man.
    GL. I'll be cheering for my team, which would be the same as cheering for you.

cblackgold
    cblackgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

No bets on this game for me but GL hope you win

madrabbit

gasol is a ******* dumb ****.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

How much will that ML bet win for $15K?

BING23
    BING23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4358

good luck rabbit!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unders 92.5 second half might be a good hedge for you if your getting nervous on your Lakers ML

sportman1313

Lakers are shooting about 61%, Hornets have more fouls than Lakers, and lakers are outrebounding them...yet, lakers are only up by 5. Hmmm, I hope lakers can continue playing this well and minimize their turnovers and play a strong 3q. Otherwise, if hornets hang around they may make this a very scary game towards the end. In all honesty, I would think +3 hornets would be the play for 2nd half but I'm not touching this one...good luck to u madrabbit, you're still up and LA is at home, hope they keep it up!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Lakers are shooting about 61%, Hornets have more fouls than Lakers, and lakers are outrebounding them...yet, lakers are only up by 5. Hmmm, I hope lakers can continue playing this well and minimize their turnovers and play a strong 3q. Otherwise, if hornets hang around they may make this a very scary game towards the end. In all honesty, I would think +3 hornets would be the play for 2nd half but I'm not touching this one...good luck to u madrabbit, you're still up and LA is at home, hope they keep it up!
    If have a feeling this one will be close too. Of course I am rooting for the Lakers. I think the scoring slows down more 2nd half. Refs are letting them play and not calling many fouls and both teams seem to miss ever other shot attempt. I'm suprised as you noted the Lakers are shooting 61% it seems like it should be less. Go Lakers.

etv728
    etv728's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck man, this is huge money

thunderingherd23
    thunderingherd23's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck...god bless

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

lets get em kobe

sportman1313

Likewise, I'm a diehard Lakers fan Mikhail....any team that shoots 61% and only up by 5 is definitely not good though!! That is the big worry I have...this 3rd quarter is going to be huge though. Jackson is known for these strong 3rd quarters, so hopefully they can pull it away wit strong play and reducing turnovers....otherwise, I'd be worried about lakers going down the stretch :/ Go Lakers though!

cblackgold

I simply still cannot believe the money madrabbit lays down on these games.. I am new to sports betting but cmon 20K is insane!! TALK ABOUT STRESS

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Likewise, I'm a diehard Lakers fan Mikhail....any team that shoots 61% and only up by 5 is definitely not good though!! That is the big worry I have...this 3rd quarter is going to be huge though. Jackson is known for these strong 3rd quarters, so hopefully they can pull it away wit strong play and reducing turnovers....otherwise, I'd be worried about lakers going down the stretch :/ Go Lakers though!
    on that but Lakers not off to a good start in the 3rd.

madrabbit

i like henin vs sanBethanie Mattek Sandss at 1.18

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

so what happened...did the lakers win this one

cblackgold

still in 3rd Q

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Nice end to the 3rd quarter by the Lakers 80-71 I hope the cover the game not just win.

madrabbit

Quote Originally Posted by cblackgold View Post
    I simply still cannot believe the money madrabbit lays down on these games.. I am new to sports betting but cmon 20K is insane!! TALK ABOUT STRESS

man if only you knew what all the things aout the crazy rabbit

madrabbit

**** how they not score there

madrabbit

artest what the **** is he taking shots like that for. fuckwit. 5 pt game after shoul have been 11. weak.

madrabbit

piss weak. Shoul have them beat by now.

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

Pop The Bub

12 Last