johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Tuesday November 16, 2010 Plays!!!!

Current Record

(32-13) (+$4,415.63)

Indiana +2 (-110). I'll take the home doggie here. Wid the way Atlanta has been playing lately and leaving the back door open I will go wid Indiana's 3 point, no defense, no rebounding shot jackers to keep it close. If they were in Atlanta I would be on Atlanta 110%. Let's see how this goes. $440 to win $400

Portland +1 (-110). Memphis has been playing like absolute dog trash and they are the favorites here?? I know they are at home but I don't trust em. I will make a play on the doggie Portland and see what happens. I rarely if ever bet on Portland but let's see what happens. $220 to win $200

Milwaukee +3.5 (-110). I will make a small play on this home doggie. I wanna play it big but I don't know how the Lakers will react after 2 straight loses. They may take no prisoners tonite or they may play like they don't care. I will play the home team. $55 to win $50

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gl with your picks, i'm on the other side of all 3, although i think i'm only betting the hawks game. I might stay away from all 3. However, i don't agree with your picks, hopefully for your sake they cash... Also I am pretty sure brandon roy is out, i hope you took that into consideration...

greeny
    greeny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8418

goodluck johnny with your picks, do sound kinda risky, hopefuly they pop.. gL

orlikowski
    orlikowski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I am on the other side of the atlanta one. Atlanta has been struggling but Indiana is not good. If Roy is out then I like memphis, but otherwise I like Portland. I am not betting on the Lakers game. Lakers are a top team but bucks can be either real good or bad.

Nuggz
    Nuggz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Good luck. Portland a PK now I think I may have to make a move on Memphis. Bucks should keep it close.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Current Record

(33-15) (+$4,120.63)

God dee Indiana can't even keep it close at home and the Bucks let the game go. O well, on to tomorrow