MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

For those who Backed the Celtics...Enjoy

In a thread yesterday(IS BOSTON DONE FOR) I posted a very interesting fact and it payed off very very big for me. I went 3-2 but a majOr win on a MONEYLINE Celtics win. The only 2 I lost were the over in the 3rd and 4th QTR.I am also going to be watching my lakers intently today since I parlayed a moneyline CELTIC's and LAKER's victory. It's so CLose I can taste it, just like the lakers can taste that sweep.
    And for backing the Celtic's to make it to the Final's well Now this is the way I see it, Pistons win the next game, and who ever wins game 5 wins the series.
    To refresh your memory this was the post that payed off for me and I hope many.

Detroit is 2-12 ATS last 3 years in the Conference Finals. Boston is allowing only 89.7 points per game overall this year. Boston is 4-1 ATS at Detroit the past 3 years. Celtics are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5. Celtics are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5. Celtics are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600. Celtics are 39-13 ATS in their last 52 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game. Celtics are 19-7 ATS in their last 26 Saturday games. Celtics are 19-8 ATS in their last 27 games as an underdog. Celtics are 40-17 ATS in their last 57 games as a road underdog. Underdog is 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings. Road team is 8-2 ATS in the last 10 meetings.

gm2022
    gm2022's Avatar Become A Pro!

[Underdog is 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings. Road team is 8-2 ATS in the last 10 meetings. [/QUOTE]

God that makes +5 more for the taking lol