homedogs1211
    homedogs1211's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tailing multiple proven cappers

Guys I am wondering if this is a good idea or not. I've been doing it for the past 4 days and it has proven to be extremely profitable. Im +19.9 units since tuesday on solely the NBA. I've tailed plays of SweetJones, Lakerboy/Lyons, and Laker Crazy. These guys appear to be the most credible cappers on this forum and are nice enough to let us access their picks and to teach us a few things. If one was to tail all three of these guys on all their plays would it be a profitable season in the end? The way it has gone thus far it seems it would be, but I am just trying to see what others opinions are with this strategy. BOL everyone.

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

What is your plan if/when they have conflicting picks?

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Hard to go wrong with them. Add paco. His all sports thread is in baseball. When they conflict I might lay off and when they agree I may add more to the play. Good luck!

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

SJ is running hot right now so you aren't going to hurt yourself tailing him right now. You will do yourself a better service by taking their plays and understanding why they chose them instead of just blindly tailing and being able to pick some yourself. There is a lot of knowledge being dropped between those 3 or 4 threads that you can't get by reading a book.

Either way if you practice good MM and don't chase your losses I can't see how you wouldn't come out ahead and the end of the season following any of these guys. SJ seems to be the most willing to help you learn or explain his picks so I would utilize that as much as possible if I were you...I know I am.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Also, you must follow their units! No capper picks that many more winners than another...it's how they manage their units that makes them money!! Good luck

homedogs1211
    homedogs1211's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome advice guys. Thank alot. And yes, I do follow their units to a tee, I learned this past baseball season. MM is extremely important and I feel I have a way better understanding of how to do it correctly now. Your responses have made me feel a lot more confident! BOL everyone and lets smash those books