gorox
    gorox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wade Status Vs Bobcats Tonight

does anyone know? he missed their last game due to injury and can't find out anywhere if he will be playing or not. thanks

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

I cant find anything if he is in or out. But here is a article on how he feels. I would just pass on this game all together.

A little sore, Wade may rest wrist

By Ira Winderman
    South Florida Sun-Sentinel
    Posted March 6 2006

Dwyane Wade took flight Sunday with the Heat in preparation for tonight's game at Charlotte against the Bobcats.

He remains up in the air about a return to action.

In the wake of Saturday's 95-93 home victory over Atlanta, a game he missed with a sprained right wrist, Wade revealed he has been bothered by pain in his shooting wrist since a Feb. 14-15 back-to-back pair of games against Orlando.

"I don't want it to continue to get worse, so I decided to take the time and get it better," he said.

Wade not only played in those two games against the Magic, but also three more the balance of February, when he was named Eastern Conference Player of the Month for his 29.8-scoring average, highest ever in a month by a Heat player.

After finally sitting out, the third-year guard said he was particularly careful during the Feb. 17-19 All-Star Weekend, pointing to the wrist as a reason he struggled with his shooting while winning the Skills Challenge on All-Star Saturday and why he did most of his damage near the rim during the All-Star Game.

"I made sure in the game I shot a lot of layups," he said. "I didn't do too many jump shots. Around that time, just getting it warm was good enough."

A collision with Celtics guard Delonte West in Wednesday's victory at Boston was enough to convince Wade to sit out Saturday's game.

The schedule, of course, likely also was a factor. Saturday's victory was the Heat's 10th in a row against the Hawks.

The level of competition also could factor into tonight's plans. The Heat defeated the second-year Bobcats 91-85 Jan. 27 at Charlotte with both Wade and starting point guard Jason Williams sidelined by injuries.

Wade has missed only three games this season, all with non-related minor ailments.

While coach Pat Riley said Wade has to learn how to avoid breaking falls with his wrists, Wade actually worked on technique in the offseason with a personal trainer in Chicago.

JayEgdarWho
    JayEgdarWho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Based only on line movement, I would guess that he is in the starting lineup.

JayEgdarWho
    JayEgdarWho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JayEgdarWho
    Based only on line movement, I would guess that he is in the starting lineup.
    or maybe the opposite

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just noticed this line at pinny just went off the board.

Winston Smith
    Winston Smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line back up at 5.5

I'll take that as 'he's out'

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

Heat @ Bobcats
    MIA-G-Wade-OUT

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bobcats damn near pulled it out. This was a good game.