NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Tree Bets for Wdednesday NBA 2010-2011 Season

Heat still need time to gel and to find a low post game. Until then....Magic will be the team to beat in the Eastern conference.

Now onto my first three bets to open up the 2010-11 NBA campaign:

(1) Milwaukee Bucks (+3) to cover at New Orleans: I don't care if CP3 is healthy or not. This Bucks team is a contender and has good size. Brandon Jennings will be a monster and Andrew Bogut will have at least a double double even if he is in foul trouble. Delfino will light it up also. Take Milwaukee on the road here.

(2) Utah Jazz at Denver Nuggets OVER 205: Both times these two teams faced each other last year in Denver the games went way OVER 205 total points. I am surprised the OVER total was this low. Al Jefferson will show to be a nice fit into the Utah Jazz system and will be a force in offensive rebounding under the post too. Denver should be able to light it up from the perimeter also which will make for a high scoring affair.

(3) Knicks at Raptors OVER 211: Every time these two teams meet up there is no defense played at all. What worries me about this game is that Opening night....the Knicks might actually try to play some defense just to see if they can. But as usual, I expect them to fail and tire out by the early second half and then points will be flying from both teams in this fast paced contest. I like the OVER of 211 here.

Good luck to all this season and have fun!

(PS-Sorry for misspelling the title.)

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, I hope your right with the Bucks

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Personally I like the Jazz-Nuggets OVER the best.

bonduforlife
    Bondu means Douche Bag :)
    bonduforlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the picks mate, ill thake the jazz over. Good luck this year