celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

lal wont get anywhere with mike brown coaching

he has an elite team playing like dumb asses. he must be the worst coach to coach in the nba. he needs to get fire or lal will not win a championship. Everyone is going to blame this lost on that the players of lal didn't have time to gel yet. but look at mavs that got like 9 new players and just spanked the lakers. no way lakers should lost the game. this just explains that this guy can't coach.

cost me my 3 team teaser
    Points Awarded:

fly fisher gave celticsboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Horrible perimeter defense and they had NO answer for slashers to the basket. The Mavericks were smart and well coached, they pushed the pace and ran the Lakers out of their own building.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I agree, Mike Brown is a clown coach bro

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

funny to watch

good old NBA is back

should have bet Dallas ML and seen what my options were at halftime

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still don't understand why this is what Lakers execs came up with as a replacement to Phil Jackson. Mike Brown only knows how to coach losing teams.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

offense was a mess and unorganized. such a waste of talents...

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I still don't understand why this is what Lakers execs came up with as a replacement to Phil Jackson. Mike Brown only knows how to coach losing teams.
    The Lakers are built for a slow paced work the ball inside type game. Any team with slashers or perimeter shooters and the Lakers won't be able to hang. Brown better shore up that awful defense and teach Howard how to shoot free throws.

FYI...I'm a lifelong Laker's fan.

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Lakers have no bench

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

he's a total disaster i love it

chantrain

Why the fukk was Dwight coming out to the perimeter so much? On both sides of the floor, he was handling the ball on the perimeter on offense and coming out to guard perimeter players on defense.

wtf?

chantrain

Mike Brown is a joke, terrible coach. He's gonna hamstring this team full of great talent because he's a horrible coach.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    The Lakers are built for a slow paced work the ball inside type game. Any team with slashers or perimeter shooters and the Lakers won't be able to hang. Brown better shore up that awful defense and teach Howard how to shoot free throws.

FYI...I'm a lifelong Laker's fan.
    I am most concerned with the Lakers bench. Or lack therefore of. No depth.

celticsboy
    celticsboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    I agree, Mike Brown is a clown coach bro
    i agree.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I am most concerned with the Lakers bench. Or lack therefore of. No depth.
    The bench should not be the scapegoat, tonight. It's not like the Lakers bench blew a HUGE lead. The Lakers got run out of the building and were awful at the stripe.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I think the Lakers first half of the season will be very similar to what the Heat went through two years ago. They'll struggle early on. Wouldn't surprise me if they were right around .500 after 20 games.

Mike Brown isn't the best coach, but I think he'll make some adjustments to the offense. My guess is that the Princeton offense will be scrapped midway through the year. They just need to go to a faster paced offense that focuses on getting the ball to Howard, and having Nash push the ball.

A4K

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I think the Lakers first half of the season will be very similar to what the Heat went through two years ago. They'll struggle early on. Wouldn't surprise me if they were right around .500 after 20 games.

Mike Brown isn't the best coach, but I think he'll make some adjustments to the offense. My guess is that the Princeton offense will be scrapped midway through the year. They just need to go to a faster paced offense that focuses on getting the ball to Howard, and having Nash push the ball.
    I agree with your post. The problem is that the Lakers have pieces that don't compliment each other. Hard to have Nash push the pace when you have two slow ass 7 footers in Howard and Gasol. Conversely, if you play a down low type game, you rob Nash of his explosive transition pace.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

top 3 coach vs a bottom 3 coach

lakers u mad?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

The perfect coach for these Lakers could be Mike D'Antoni. Lakers now have the players for showtime. Ridiculous how Brown was using Nash. I couldn't believe how bad it looked. Turned out Nash had his lowest assist number in forever.