FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

76ers V. Nets write-up and play...

Nets +1.5 2night...

Philly is an abysmal 1-10 on the road....they are on a covering spree on covering there last 10 out of 11 games not to mention 8 in a row....the normal sports better will look at them and be all over them as they are winning every game and not mention covering(but at home)...with the public on 76ers at 80%....taking all the money they can in them with the short linephilly is also 6-0 against the spread on 1 day rest....so why am i taking nj? exacly who has philly beat? most notable the hornets(who are in a downward spiral and cannot even score barely more than 70), the cavs(arguably the worst team in the league), a charlotte team who cannot win on the road...and portland, a team who has the worst gf % in the nba....meanwhile the nets have been put against some good competition(losing to dal,bos,lakers,atlanta,okc)...playing up at that level i think avaery johnson has his team ready to play a team there just as good as if not better than... i expect devin harris ,kris humpries and brook lopez to have a big game and push the tempo for the young nets team...the 2 refs in this game also favor the homedog of 0-4.5 points....at a 4-1 rate and i see them winning by 2-5 pts...gl..

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Very nice writeup. I concur 100%. What scares me is betting against a hot team regardless of the competetion though. Not like the Nets are good you know and as far as horses Philly has more that can run NJ out of the building. You make valid points on NJ, but the problem is they have to win the game to cover and regardless of who they play they don't seem to know how to win. Maybe they figure it out tonite.

FR3SH like UgHH

lyon i see what u mean about not winning...but also u gotta remember all the teams they lost to all have stars who can close out a game....philly doesn't have that...they have been winning don't get me wrong...but not against competition the nets have been playing like i stated above...i belive we see a big performance out of harris or lopez 2night...even humpries....they know they have to get something going here...i read this article and avery johnson said a few things that i liked about when they are playing Laker type teams....well 76ers aren't even close....

http://www.nj.com/nets/index.ssf/201...9-92_loss.html

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

love the Nets tonight.

FR3SH like UgHH

let's go brickcity!!

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH View Post
    lyon i see what u mean about not winning...but also u gotta remember all the teams they lost to all have stars who can close out a game....philly doesn't have that...they have been winning don't get me wrong...but not against competition the nets have been playing like i stated above...i belive we see a big performance out of harris or lopez 2night...even humpries....they know they have to get something going here...i read this article and avery johnson said a few things that i liked about when they are playing Laker type teams....well 76ers aren't even close....

http://www.nj.com/nets/index.ssf/201...9-92_loss.html

Buddie, I am all for you. I will be rooting on the win for you on the sidelines. I just don't like playing the Nets. Based on the percentage of bets on Philly and the line movement and The Greek still hanging the lowest number for Philly I think you are on the right side of this bet so far. I agree Philly is fools gold, in this spot, but they have some confidence. What real value would have been is if Philly came in to this game with no momentum but the number was the same. Those are the situations I look for because I hate to bet against form, it loses more than it wins and Philly has the form regardless of who they gained it from.

FR3SH like UgHH

good point also with philly on this winning streak of sorts...the line is the exact same as it was when philly was home....weird or no?

ParlayKing
    ParlayKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dunno about the game, but i love philly for the first half

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

sixers playing well nets are, well, pretty much the nets and there is nothing else to say. when you shit in a toilet people associate that with the nets. all that being said i am on the nets too because this game smells, and not just because the nets are involved.

Let's Bet
    Let's Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Avery Johnson is a great coach

hockeynut
    hockeynut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

IMO, The Sixers take the 1Q, they lose the game. Nice write up.

vcj16
    vcj16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

the public is all over philly and the greek dropped the line to -1.

ATSFan2010
    ATSFan2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nets,,really