Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

SA is gay

All respect due to a team who wins the NBA championship every other year. But I hate watching the spurs. there so boring. and I ****ing hate how much the play dirty as all hell but at the same time whine to the ref's nonstop. its bullshit. there gay.

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both teams are gay. They will blow my 2nd half under. F*ck.

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

PHUCK the spurs i hate them

GSW4life
    GSW4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

me 2

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMoney23 View Post
    PHUCK the spurs i hate them
    What happened to the 6ers..?

Think the Pistons realized they were in the playoffs. 76ers lose out from here.

GSW4life
    GSW4life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya, I agree Crazy. At first thought Pistons might pull a Dallas from last year, but it seems that they do have some heart after all.

MyKickerHurts
    MyKickerHurts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your telling me I had Clevland the underdog to win with Spurs in a 2 team parlay, both teams the underdog my moneyline was nice, Clevland does their job and then the Spurs decided to not show up, how can a team who toatally dominated the suns the first 3 games let the suns blow out their a$$holes. Looks like some of the spurs bet against their team. Come on Shaq fouls someone every time down the court or he shoots a free throw like a 2 year old with ticks. Spurs I hate you anyway cause the lakes are my team but come on

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

If the Spurs got any older they would have to put in handicap seating on the bench. They are gay and the way they play makes you wonder how the hell they win. But the NBA with the playoff schedule gives them 2 and 3 days off after every game so they continue to win. No one wants to see these guys in the finals. If they do at least I will have something to watch if I want to get a nap in.

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

hate to say it crazy but i dont like the sixers chances, o well doesnt mean i cant go down to the game, get hammered and cheer on my boys lou ,thad and rodney

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Im glad im not the only one who hates those guys. I was kinda really really drunk when i posted the initial response. lol

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    Im glad im not the only one who hates those guys. I was kinda really really drunk when i posted the initial response. lol
    haha it's all good. they are low class flopping pieces of shit.

did you see Ginobli in his mega obvious one the other day, looked like a fish out of water flopping out of bounds, zebras didn't even bite.

Illtakethoseodds
    Illtakethoseodds's Avatar Become A Pro!

spurs are pretty gay..i hate bruce bowen such a hacker..but you cant front when timmy hit that three it was pretty sick!