High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Where to bet 2nd half NBA games? plus today's pick

I currently bet on 5 dimes, but am wondering what sportbooks are the most friendly for allowing live nba play. I like to play the third quarter based off the first half totals. Also, I like the Blazers tonight for several reasons. First, the Clippers' stars are going to see minimum action (courtesy of Foxsports, NBA.com). Secondly, the Blazers have one of the deepest benches in the NBA, and bench players are hungry to prove to Nate that they deserve minutes. Then, throw in that tonight's game is in Portland, which is one of the toughest NBA arenas to play in...this is a very strong pick. 5dimes has the blazers -5 1/2. Enjoy!

High3rEl3m3nt

Anyone?

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I'm not seeing anything for 1st half bets so I'm assuming no books are offering half betting.

High3rEl3m3nt

Well so far my Blazers pick looks good as their bench is playing as I predicted. I am wondering if some people want to help me compile excel databases of the home records of each western conference team against another western conference opponent over the last two years. My initial statistical focus is pretty basic. I am looking at the percentage of home games won, the average margin of victory, and the total. If this sounds like something that you are interested in doing post here and I'll list two teams that you'll cover. Again, Blazers and Jazz are taken. I am thinking of doing Golden State and Memphis next. Also, I'll email you the spreadsheets that I have and am hoping that we can keep the formats similar. Thanks.

EXpertcapper
    EXpertcapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

I believe you can do this at Sportsbetting.