Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah vs. Hou PROPS #2

(Total Points By Tracy McGrady:HOU) Over 23.5 -115 (4*)

www.caribsports.com

The first meeting between these two teams in the regular season T-Mac was 17-27 for 47 Pts. Making 24 pts. look like cake. I dont expect him to score 40+ again, but I do think he will have a big game, considering the fact that there are no other big scorers on the floor. Also to back this Prop, other Houston players props are set so low. Even Battier which had 22 in game #1.
    Last edited by Big_Cheese; 04-21-08 at 08:06 PM.

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

i play alot of prop bets and i like this one big cheese - hit that shiiit bro

mundane
    mundane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

solid!

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really like that prop bet. TMac is the only weapon the Rockets have so he's likely to put up 30 tonight. GL.

Big_Cheese

Over 32 (-125) (1*)

Carlos Boozer - Total Points and Rebounds

www.bodoglife.com

The two games Utah has played Houston without Yao, Boozer has had 11 and 16 rebounds.

Plus theres another prop across many sites showing Boozer +2' (-130) matched up with Tracy Mcgrady.

Leading me to believe Boozer will end up with 20-23 pts. and 12-15 rebounds. However Im only rating this (1*) due to Boozer being known to have off nights scoring.

Big_Cheese

Whats wrong with this Picture

OMG TMac you disappointed me. 1 pt in the 4th, He makes enough money, he doesnt need to make money on the Side. Sorry guys, he was way ahead of the Prop the entire game. Boozer was in foul trouble the entire game had had very few minutes, he was doomed from the start when they set him in the first. Losing a (4*) Hurts

Big_Cheese

He had 0 FGs in the 4th. There was a great opportunity, when he got to the line but went 1-2. Houston will get swept. Its not beneficial to wager on this series the rest of the way out. Utah will probably be 7-9 pt fav at home unless Yao comes back. even then they will still get sweep.