--------------------------------------------------------------
    Utah 199.5 (204.16)
    Dallas -4 (-4.8)
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    LA Lakers -15.5 (-17.47)
    LA Clippers 208.5 (198.88)
    ======================================== ========

1. Denver +5

Anyone following the NBA knows about this game. Huge game for both teams as they fight for the last spot in the East. Denver is healthy - ZERO - injuries. Combination of no injuries, the situation that they have to play good or their season is over, and 5 points of value gives me an easy play.

2. Denver over 237

I said I was done playing over/unders in the NBA.....after this season maybe. But really these two teams don't play any defense. Denver's over%=58.4% while GS's over%=52.6%. Combine that with a line that i have 8 pts higher than the open AND 11 points higher than the line move and i think we have a solid play. I'll play this one for half as much as I play the spread just because i'm not comfortable with totals. This game SHOULD and will go down to the wire. Lots of fouls in the end.

A lean:

Lakers under 209

This is a lean and not a play because the Clippers have nothing to play for. You don't know which team is going to show up one that wants to win and will play defense, or one that doesn't care if they win and just plays to make points. Lakers under%=51.9% and Clippers under%=58.4% I have this total at 198.88

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl tool, i played the over in denver and laid off the rest.

tool21
    tool21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck tonight Mo!

Shrink's been getting murdered by posters for giving out losing LOCKS of the year. He has another one tonight. Go check it out in the main thread over there at your favorite place, lol. Everyones on his sh it. If he loses tonight he's gonna get it again! I find it amusing.
    Last edited by tool21; 04-10-08 at 03:30 PM.

tool21
    tool21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Won on the higher weighted spread but lost the total, what's new.? If anybody has any total 'situations' that they use feel free to give em to me.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tool21 View Post
    Good luck tonight Mo!

Shrink's been getting murdered by posters for giving out losing LOCKS of the year. He has another one tonight. Go check it out in the main thread over there at your favorite place, lol. Everyones on his sh it. If he loses tonight he's gonna get it again! I find it amusing.

haha shrink is a laughable character....he doesn't know anything, he just bets other peoples plays from time to time and tries to brainwash people to make a buck. im embarrassed to know i ever trusted the guy...he's getting his.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting team totals in the 1st quarters

Quote Originally Posted by tool21 View Post
    Won on the higher weighted spread but lost the total, what's new.? If anybody has any total 'situations' that they use feel free to give em to me.
    76ers Under 27
    Lakers Under 27.5
    Wizzards over 23
    Suns Over 26
    Bucks over 23

I like betting on team totals. I take overs on low over unders (24 points or less) and take unders on high team totals (over 27 points). When a total is 24 points or less, the team total seems deflated. The oddsmakers set a low game total on the wizzards/pistons game tommorrow. This is much better pick taking the wizzards over 23 than is taking the wizzards over 28 against lessor competition. And the opposite is true as well. Lakers/hornets total is inflated. Hornets do play good defense and having an extra day's rest is an advantage. Lately the lakers have struggled to score against lessor competition.