LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I NBA Dog Saturday

Sacramento Kings +4

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Sacramento Kings +4
    LT, I respectfully disagree with this play tonight... I will be on the Pacers -3.5 myself... This is only the 2nd game the Pacers have played all week... They will be fresh, the crowd will be fired up since Artest will be back in town and the Kings are on a back to back. Plus Artest, Bibby, and Martin have not played in months so how do you think they are gonna hold up on back to back nights!?

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

The back to backs are harder on the guys who have been playing every game this season. They're constantly recuperating and don't have as much time to do so on a B2B. However, Artest and Bibby especially should still have fresh legs from their extended rest. Besides, the Pacers are currently nursing some injuries of their own. I like the play, LT. I'm with you on it....

kbnickchiu
    kbnickchiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    LT, I respectfully disagree with this play tonight... I will be on the Pacers -3.5 myself... This is only the 2nd game the Pacers have played all week... They will be fresh, the crowd will be fired up since Artest will be back in town and the Kings are on a back to back. Plus Artest, Bibby, and Martin have not played in months so how do you think they are gonna hold up on back to back nights!?
    The Pacers are playing fighting throu injury problems.
    Guys like Artest, Bibby, and K-Mart who have been playing with each other for years, don't really take a long time to settle in.
    and trust me...... Ron Artest got a lot more boos in Detroit last night. The wholse arean was booing Ron Artest.
    Ron Artest does have some fans in Conseco Fieldhouse still appreciate what he did for the Pacers years ago.
    Boos won't matter to players like Artest. Boos make them play harder.

I love the Kings today.... best pick of the night!!!

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call here LT... I didn't realize my boys were so depleted with injuries... I knew O'Neal was out, but we were playing a couple guys that have been on the inactive list all year! None the less, GOOD WIN BUD!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice one LT, should have followed but I ended up playing Indiana.