jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think we all established the Utah Jazz Will Win Tonight

But the real question is can they beat the pointspread?

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

bet them on the ML

-200 is a great look

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    But the real question is can they beat the pointspread?
    I don't think so.. When the public moves the spread that much due to an injury, one thing I learned is to wait out it to till the last minute and take the points (phoenix) and you will more than likely win... I'll be making a play on the suns as gametime nears. GL

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    I don't think so.. When the public moves the spread that much due to an injury, one thing I learned is to wait out it to till the last minute and take the points (phoenix) and you will more than likely win... I'll be making a play on the suns as gametime nears. GL

good idea....but I have placed my bets already and bought pts ....Jazz -2....Jazz-1.5...and Jazz ML

area51steve

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    good idea....but I have placed my bets already and bought pts ....Jazz -2....Jazz-1.5...and Jazz ML
    GL with your bets tonight..

jeffries

Yea I was actually able to get the Jazz while they were -4 and I bought 2 points changing the line to Jazz -2. The line is now Jazz -6. This is alot like the entire world on the Magic last night ha

area51steve

Yea I was actually able to get the Jazz while they were -4 and I bought 2 points changing the line to Jazz -2. The line is now Jazz -6. This is alot like the entire world on the Magic last night ha
    Yep.. Whoever took the jazz early should be in good shape.. If your someone who has yet to bet this game but want to, wait it out and take the suns..

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    Very astute post area51, but I will add that IMO it matters where and when and who gets hurt. I generally agree with what you're saying, but I'm on Utah -3 tonight, although no way would I take them at 6.

I think in this situation, despite agreeing with your assessment of injuries and line movement and value, Utah has value at -3. I think Phoenix will legitimately have a tough time in this one.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

same here...started at 4 pts last night...wow the total has dropped to 217.5...got that at 224 for the under last night as well...

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    same here...started at 4 pts last night...wow the total has dropped to 217.5...got that at 224 for the under last night as well...
    And I had to buy 3 points just to get it back up to 220.5