magic8ball
    magic8ball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like we got a series a geen!

Now all the people with short term memory are gonna come out talking about LA being done. 6-7 games is what the NBA is gonna strive for. Bet accordingly, ladies and gents.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

amazing how ppl on both side drastically overreact to every game when this had 6-7 games written all over it, worked for me though as after game 2 i got La -131 for series then after game 3 i got bos +305 for series, shit to easy, i cant lose

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Nice there's going to be at least 2 more games.

capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way the celtics win they did all they can to squeek out that win big baby pounding the ball against the defense you put bynum in their for game 5 theirs too many big men and ray allen is a non factor he cant get an open look. pierce will have to go 30 for 30 in order to win this game. it aint happening. lakers are a lock for the next game. i won 5 straight games ill be posting my game 5 pick saturday night most likely. im leaning lakers but could always switch it up.

magic8ball
    magic8ball's Avatar Become A Pro!

See, ("no way"), there is a way in this series for either team to win on any night. Millions of dollars say so.