Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

A Solid Play 12-28-07....

well since they have me on post review across the street I dont give them nothing...lucky for you guys

anyhow..lets get to buisness

PHO -13.5 against the LAC

I had PHO -8 tonight and I also have the league pass...so I see these things with my own 2 eyes..lol

let me tell you...it would have been a worse beating but every starter for PHO was pulled at the beginning of the 4th quarter...this LAC team is BAD...and PHO did the same thing earlier this year vs SAC...beating them at arco then the next night smashed them in PHO...I wouldnt come here and give out 5 plays a night...I would just give you guys my strongest play

get this early...it can only go up

GL!
    Last edited by Cloak & Dagger; 12-28-07 at 12:32 AM.

eglickman
    eglickman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. Do you think it will go under 210? I'm thinking of putting the two in a parlay.

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by eglickman View Post
    I agree. Do you think it will go under 210? I'm thinking of putting the two in a parlay.
    well the clips scored about 20 a quarter tonight...with the exception of the last quarter

and it was after a long break...and...it went under tonight

why wouldnt it go under again off a back to back??

Im not sure....what I am sure about is the LAC DO NOT want to play PHO in phoenix one night after getting smashed by them on their home floor...this is the angle Im using

to answer your question though...I would take the under before I would take the over...but...the clips only need to score about 24 a quarter and it would have a good shot to go over since I see the suns scoring their usual 110+

jj

Stevebeav
    Stevebeav's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very solid play....I had Phoe in two winning teasers tonight...and i would love to have a few more of these Lemonade-on-the-Porch-by-Half mail in jobs....PHOE BY 36 at highest point...Boston made me sweat a bit, though.

Missed the Ray-Ray prop, though....I was just convinced he'd pop for +20 back in Soup-town

Cloak & Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by Stevebeav View Post
    Very solid play....I had Phoe in two winning teasers tonight...and i would love to have a few more of these Lemonade-on-the-Porch-by-Half mail in jobs....PHOE BY 36 at highest point...Boston made me sweat a bit, though.

Missed the Ray-Ray prop, though....I was just convinced he'd pop for +20 back in Soup-town
    line has not moved much

Cloak & Dagger

sorry fellas....this paticular crew must be the crew the NBA uses to fix games cause there is NO WAY ON THIS EARTH they let PHO cover 13 tonight....anyone else who has league pass and is watching this job??

they have done everything to keep the LAC in the game....when they were about to be blown out again...now all the sudden the confidence is back...and who knows...they might even fix it for the ultimate snapping...a LAC win

knowing the names of this crew would be some useful info...believe me