kontact
    kontact's Avatar Become A Pro!

kontact NBA Playoffs Picks 28 April 2010

Milwaukee Bucks @ Atlanta Hawks
    April 28 at 1:00 PM Philips Arena

This series is tied by 2:2 and tonight we have very important game for both teams.

Atlanta Hawks has an excellent starting five where the team has his Superstar Joe Johnson, Josh Smith, Al Horford, Mike Bibby and Marvin Williams. On the bench the team has the best 6th men this year Jamal Crawford, Maurice Williams and Zaza Pachulia.

This team is a very good team that has excellent offense power and knows how to defend well in team but curiously they defend only in home games on away games this team forget that which makes them life tricky on the Playoffs because they can't win matches away from home. If a few years ago they led the Celtics to a Game 7 who they at home won every game and then on the away games were completely slaughtered this year it was thought that the team would be better in this aspect but the truth is they losing both games against the Milwaukee Bucks and that shows us is that this team still has much to learn for a game against the better teams in the NBA especially when they don't have Homecourt advantage.

Milwaukee Bucks starting five are John Salmons, Carlos Delfino, Brandon Jennings, Kurt Thomas and Luc Richard Mbah a Moute. On the bench they have players like Rookie Ersan Ilyasova, Dan Gadzuric, Luke Ridnour and veteran Jerry Stackhouse.

Roster is not so good than the Roster of Atlanta Hawks and for me this is little surprise to see this series with 2:2 for Game 5 because as we all know this team during the regular season almost did not play with Michael Redd but the biggest absence of this team are in the most important player on the this team Andrew Bogut is out through injury and will not play in the playoffs and yes it is a tremendous loss for the Bucks because Bogut was playing very good and he is an important part of this team, without him the team loses too much power on making rebounds.

Game: Not much to say about this game, for me Atlanta Hawks has clearly the better team and the best individual players and playing at home in game 5 with the series tied at 2:2 the Atlanta Hawks must win this game and honestly I do not see here another possible outcome because the Atlanta Hawks playing at home is very different team then on away games, the Hawks at home defend well and attack well and all NBA teams has immense difficulties in winning games there, even the best teams in the NBA. For me the Milwaukee Bucks in this game are the clear underdog because they have difficulties in away games to and they don't practice the same Basket like at home and so I think that this team will have huge problems in scoring points in this encounter and to stop the Hawks offense and so I think the Hawks will win this game by more than 10 points and so covering the handicap of -8.5 without major problems.

Pick: Atlanta Hawks -8.5 to 1.91 at Sportingbet

snowball22
    snowball22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great analysis, like the pick.