Bjursell
    Bjursell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

NBA playoffs tips from Sweden!

I may be from Sweden, but I think I got good knowledge about the american sports since I've followed it since I was little.

The playoffs and rest of the seasons has been good to me, but this is my first apperance on this site. So here it goes.

Todays bet;

Spurs @ Mavericks - Spurs+5

The way Nowitzki played last game was horrible. He need to work for the mavs to even have a chance (and I think he will). Spurs is like you all know a playoff team but wont make it 4-1 here. It is Mavs homecourt and wont go down easy, but I believe that the spurs will cover the spread. The time they lost was away and with 6 points. I dont think Mavs got the power to reach that number again maybe 103-100 or something like that.

Thunders @ Lakers - First Q Lakers -2.

Lakers will just shatter OKC in the first Q. OKC will catch up later in the game and even cover the +6.5 spread but first Q goes to the Lakers. Open strong after 2 losses infront of their homecrowd will be a main thing for them

I Also got 2 MLB-games lined up and that is Brewers @ Pirates , Brewers at -1.5. The totally ran over the Pirates yesterday with 17-3!!! And I believe they have like 7-8 or eight straight wins against the Pirates (If I dont mistaken me). And also Yankees @ Orioles , the Yankees -1.5. Just pure difference in gamelevel between these two teams and I believe that Yankes will take a comfortable victory.

I hope that I make myself clear with my (maybe) poor english =)

GL tonight , even if you dont follow my Tips!

*please comment if you think the same or have a different oppinion!*
    Last edited by Bjursell; 04-27-10 at 02:57 PM. Reason: More text.