PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Lebron King James played in the NFL

I was watching top ten tight ends ever on the NFL channel and it dawned on me that if Lebron would have decided to play football he would have most likely toppled this list

THA_DIESEL
    THA_DIESEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

LeBroom is soft. Sure he has the skills, but at the end of the day he is soft compared to the NFL toughness.

JohnLockesLegs
    JohnLockesLegs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

NFL toughness.. it's all relative.

Bron makes as much in one year playing in the NBA as he would in 2-4 years in the NFL. would YOU pass up being one of the greatest NBA players of all time compared to being one of the top tight ends/wide receivers in today's NFL? it's not a matter of toughness, it's a matter of BUSINESS. seriously

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLockesLegs View Post
    NFL toughness.. it's all relative. Bron makes as much in one year playing in the NBA as he would in 2-4 years in the NFL. would YOU pass up being one of the greatest NBA players of all time compared to being one of the top tight ends/wide receivers in today's NFL? it's not a matter of toughness, it's a matter of BUSINESS. seriously
    No shit that's a no brain er

JohnLockesLegs

if you think it's off topic whatever, i was commenting on the fact that diesel called him soft. i think his toughness is unquestionable, considering he will do whatever he needs to do to help his team win, scoring, dishing, playing defense, whatever. i'd say that would directly relate to being football-tough. i mean isn't that what being a football player is all about? playing your heart out and doing all in your power to will your team to victory?

that leads to the fact that i totally agree that he could place in the top ten tight ends, or play the brandon marshall-type WR and exceed at that position. THERE BE YER ANSWER PAAWLY

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

lebron is not soft, damn that guy is built like a tank

PAULYPOKER

I think he would be a freakish unstoppable monster IMO 6FT.8" 280+LBS. unheard of

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

bro,

If lebron wanted to play hockey, he'd be the best hockey player in the world. he's the ultimate athlete, could have played any sport. the most coordinated person, fastest, and one of the strongest. Lebron would go down as one of the best WRs in NFL history if he ended up playin football. A 6'9 train with a 40 inch vertical? You do the math

JohnLockesLegs

i completely agree that he would dominate the tight end/WR position in the NFL. insane fkin athlete and competitor

JohnLockesLegs

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    bro,

If lebron wanted to play hockey, he'd be the best hockey player in the world. he's the ultimate athlete, could have played any sport. the most coordinated person, fastest, and one of the strongest. Lebron would go down as one of the best WRs in NFL history if he ended up playin football. A 6'9 train with a 40 inch vertical? You do the math
    you can't even begin to argue with illmatic

PAULYPOKER

i completely agree that he would dominate the tight end/WR position in the NFL. insane fkin athlete and competitor

TJHotpicks
    TJHotpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

NFL toughness.. it's all relative.

Bron makes as much in one year playing in the NBA as he would in 2-4 years in the NFL. would YOU pass up being one of the greatest NBA players of all time compared to being one of the top tight ends/wide receivers in today's NFL? it's not a matter of toughness, it's a matter of BUSINESS. seriously

Football toughness?!?!!?! Sorry coach, I have a hangnail, can't play. Lets compare his toughness to Hockey Toughness or Bullriding Toughness.

oda11
    oda11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

He cries after every single drive if he doesn't get a call...

regretz
    regretz's Avatar Become A Pro!

lebron to the browns

tiga
    tiga's Avatar Become A Pro!

He would get laid outt

capper123
    capper123's Avatar Become A Pro!

hed probly be a good tight end for sure. i dont know if hes mentally ready if he would go but physically he would be ok enough to be top 3 tight ends

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

only Lebron haters would doubt his ability

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

The guy takes more physical contact than any player in the NBA and you are doubting whether or not he could handle a 6'0 200 lb cornerback hitting him? I'd be scared for the cornerback.