Betpoints: 846

Key's NBA Line & 2 POD Saturday 3-27-10

Washington, +5, 200.5
    New Orleans, +1.5, 201
    Chicago, -3, 207
    Houston, -3, 202
    Golden St, -7, 232.5

Trailblazers-Hornets OVER 194

Time to hit the road again for the Trailblazers, who always seem to get road trips off to a nice start, especially when faced with weaker competition. They also know it is time to put the pedal to the metal and try to catch up that half game deficit on the Spurs and avoid the #8 playoff seed versus the Lakers. With a tough one on tap at Oklahoma tomorrow I do not expect the Trailblazers to let up in this one. My four methods compute this one at 201 with no key number under 197.2.

Warriors +4 over Mavericks

If the Mavericks don't get their crap together pretty soon they could fall as far as #5 in the playoff seedings and not retain HCA even in the first round. This team is not playing anything like a championship contender and still shows a negative scoring margin, by average and median both, going back 10 to 15 games. Their only forte for the past month has been their scoring and even that let them down in the embarrassing loss at Portland Thursday night, as we know all too well. The Warriors have been a point spread darling all season but are undervalued even on their home court. I see them winning this one outright as the Mavericks troubles just continue. By way of example, the Kings probability rating is higher than the Mavericks and they have about the same negative scoring margin. You wouldn't make the Kings a 4 point road favorite at Golden St would you? Sometimes it is just the names on the jerseys and nothing more that create false favorites. Perception. As I've said many times, the Mavericks are just perceived to be much better than the Warriors at this time.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad your back Key..You took Friday off?

startm
    startm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4145

Golden State Warriors +4 and New Jersey +9 for today

kelly804
    kelly804's Avatar Become A Pro!

golden

KeyElement
    KeyElement's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by QUEST001 View Post
    Glad your back Key..You took Friday off?
    No sir, I posted Thunder +1.5 over Lakers and also played it in the Best Bet thread.

KeyElement

Whoa! Wait a minute, now I can't find it! Shocker to me too! Still looking, but I don't know what the hell happened!

KeyElement

Now I don't know what the heck is going on. Thursdy's BB shows up in Friday's thread. Got me confused because a lot of other guys elsewhere were very happy with last night's result. My apologies if I screwed up the post here.