BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Lakers Just Dont Impress Me On The Road

Hard to take them against one of the better teams in the league. They let worse teams hang around on the road. Kobe needs 40+ in this one.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

I agee with you but i didnt know the spurs were that good. I mean spurs are 25-10 at home and lakers are 20-13 on the road. Also Lakers have lost 4 of last 5 in spurs. Everything points to a spurs victory here. I see lots of big hitters all over the industry taking spurs for big $$$. Im gonna sit back and enjoy this game as a fan.

TennisBabe
    TennisBabe's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the Spurs big

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I agee with you but i didnt know the spurs were that good. I mean spurs are 25-10 at home and lakers are 20-13 on the road. Also Lakers have lost 4 of last 5 in spurs. Everything points to a spurs victory here. I see lots of big hitters all over the industry taking spurs for big $$$. Im gonna sit back and enjoy this game as a fan.
    Agree with you, I actually lean the Lakers but its not easy with seeing how theyve done against others on the road. ESPN showed Kobe shooting 3 hours before the tip, he really wants this game.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

Lakers are kind like an idiot savant, they can do it all but what's their motivation bro they are from LA. They have the most talent and experience and can beat anybody and will probably win it all. If you are betting on the game tonight you can't feel right about backing a tired incomplete spurs team.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Yeah spurs have played teams well with 500 records this year. 17-23 nevermind ha i'll take the lakeshow.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by og4667 View Post
    Lakers are kind like an idiot savant, they can do it all but what's their motivation bro they are from LA. They have the most talent and experience and can beat anybody and will probably win it all. If you are betting on the game tonight you can't feel right about backing a tired incomplete spurs team.
    Right. Im sitting on the sideline tonight, hope Kobe puts on a show. Hope Manu tries to go tit for tat with him, should be a good one.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

i think lakers will win a close one but i didn't play this game got no big balls to put money on it