lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

New Jersey Nets PK @ Philly Wednesday 03/17

Well, well how far have the Sixers come? It appears to me that books have now caught up with them tanking the season away. Some of us knew several days ago that Philly had thrown in the towel and was playing for lottery draft balls rather than victories. What a joke.. The Nets are a pick in your building? What a discrace.. I imagine the unsuspecting public will unload on the Sixers only to get bit in the ass. The Sixers talent is deeper and superior to the Nets, but that does not mean anything here. Wow, the NBA should ban the Sixers?? The books are putting up a PK in this spot says everthing you need to know about this Sixers team. Are you kidding me? Unfortunately, this play has very little value as I was hoping to get some +ML value and take a small shot on the Nets because I figured they would win this game or at least cover a + pts spread. Who knows maybe the books are talking to us and telling us who the winner is going to be tommorow..Man, the Sixers have no shame do they? This beats all I have seen this year on a released line IMO.

I don't know if this is playable are not since there is no value on the Nets and Sixers could still win possibly although I doubt it and the line opening doubts it.

Are you serious?

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I notice there is not a total released in that game yet. I wonder if the PK is an error?