jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Home Team / Away Team System

Hi all. I have been tracking this system and I am wondering if you all think that it is worth while or not...the system would be to bet the top 5 winning home teams to WIN 1 out of 3 games in a 3 game homestand...and then to play AGAINST the bottom 5 Away teams in a 3 game road trip...

You would play to win a Unit on a 3 game chase ATS...so you would lose 7 units on a series loss...

Does this sound like it would be profitable over an entire season?? Thanks for your help.

n1co35
    n1co35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3575

hmmm chase system. not a big fan of them but BOL on this. if u do do it.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jolmscheid View Post
    Hi all. I have been tracking this system and I am wondering if you all think that it is worth while or not...the system would be to bet the top 5 winning home teams to WIN 1 out of 3 games in a 3 game homestand...and then to play AGAINST the bottom 5 Away teams in a 3 game road trip...

You would play to win a Unit on a 3 game chase ATS...so you would lose 7 units on a series loss...

Does this sound like it would be profitable over an entire season?? Thanks for your help.
    There's hundreds of variants on chase systems in various sports. You may see short term success, but over the long term, they all lose.

SolidDala
    SolidDala's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The top 3 home teams are losing money in ATS, the 2nd worst witch is Warriors is 37-27 in winning witch make it 27-37 record in your system... Haven't checked but teams going better than 80% L10 and chase it for 3 games seems better. But in the end it is still a 3 game chaser

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Yeah, home teams give so many numbers, not sure over the long haul it is profitable.