I'm going to play these NBA teams tonight:

Orlando Magic -3
    Philadelphia 76ers -5.5
    Denver Nuggets +1

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16252

First one looks good

Sixers appear finished. Poor leadership. Poor team.

IBetYou

Meh! No Robinson, no defense for the Knicks. Rather a big loss there if he misses time.

Phenom
    Phenom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7037

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    First one looks good

Sixers appear finished. Poor leadership. Poor team.
    Yes, the Orland Magic came through with a big win. The 76ers usually find a way to win at home, but Embiid has to stay healthy.
    Meh! No Robinson, no defense for the Knicks. Rather a big loss there if he misses time.
    That's find if he's a no show. I want to 76ers to win and cover the spread, and everything went according to plan lol.

Phenom

Dallas Mavericks -4.5
    Phoenix Suns -6

Last Post: 3-0-0

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
    Yes, the Orland Magic came through with a big win. The 76ers usually find a way to win at home, but Embiid has to stay healthy.

That's find if he's a no show. I want to 76ers to win and cover the spread, and everything went according to plan lol.
    I know, I'm just making observations

IBetYou

Mavs/ Clippers so low scoring... what's happening here? Prior matchups weren't this way.

IBetYou

Irving part of the problem. He's like Embiid; phenominal vs soft defenses but generally disappointing against a tough defense.

Phenom

Mavs/ Clippers so low scoring... what's happening here? Prior matchups weren't this way.
    If it's low scoring then that means both teams are using defense now, but Mavericks defense at home is much stronger.
    Irving part of the problem. He's like Embiid; phenominal vs soft defenses but generally disappointing against a tough defense.
    Irving job is to keep scoring so I don't expect him to add anymore to the team. The rest of his teammates will provide the defense part for the mavericks to win this game.

IBetYou

Mavs scoring ok now. Their young guys have settled down. Clippers have issues. Leonard not right, and George in foul trouble. Looks like this is the year the Mavs turn this matchup around.

IBetYou

Hate to agree with Doris but she's right... Gafford has great switchability. Needs to be out there with guards/ wings that can switch onto bigs imo, else his switchability is useless -Hardaway not out there today so that's good for him.

IBetYou

Irving is useless. Imagine if they had P.George instead of him? Teams can normally pick up a quality pg on the buyout market midseason. Mavs wasting money on Irving & Hardaway.

IBetYou

Suns look more like Durant's Nets than the Suns team of yester-year. Bit soft, and not very imaginative on the offensive end either. Soft iso' team. T'Wolves are very good though. Physically tough! ...I'd like to bet them vs the Mavs or Thunder but they'd have to go through the Nuggets first.

Phenom

Suns look more like Durant's Nets than the Suns team of yester-year. Bit soft, and not very imaginative on the offensive end either. Soft iso' team. T'Wolves are very good though. Physically tough! ...I'd like to bet them vs the Mavs or Thunder but they'd have to go through the Nuggets first.
    Kevin Durant can score from pretty much anywhere on the court, but refuses to play any type of defense.The Suns team will never achieve success if there is no hardcore defense in their organization. The Mavs vs the Wolves is going to be a fight, but the Nuggets is Mount Everest for every team to overcome lol.

Phenom

Miami Heat +10.5

Last Post: 1-1-0

IBetYou

Kevin Durant can score from pretty much anywhere on the court, but refuses to play any type of defense.The Suns team will never achieve success if there is no hardcore defense in their organization. The Mavs vs the Wolves is going to be a fight, but the Nuggets is Mount Everest for every team to overcome lol.
    Thunder are the top seed. So they will play the Mavs or Clippers. T'Wolves will get a re-match with the Nuggets. Looks like a pair of 7 game series to me. Very good West playoffs this year. East not so much imo.

IBetYou

Watching the Thunder now. No way in hell the Mavs beat them!

Phenom

Watching the Thunder now. No way in hell the Mavs beat them!
    Well the Mavericks are a team that does play decent defense, but I think tomorrow against the Thunder, the Mavericks will have trouble keeping up the the fast pace of Oklahoma City Thunder style of basketball.

Phenom

Indiana Pacers +5.5
    Minnesota Timberwolves +6.5

Last Post: 0-1-0

IBetYou

Well the Mavericks are a team that does play decent defense, but I think tomorrow against the Thunder, the Mavericks will have trouble keeping up the the fast pace of Oklahoma City Thunder style of basketball.
    Only concern for the Thunder in the series is the impact of Washington. Thunder regularly roll out a 4-guard lineup, so they're used to having someone try to exploit them in the post. Thing is though it's normally one of the other team's stars... so they'll scramble around and make the other guys beat them... but you don't want to be swarming Washington and leaving Doncic/ Irving/ Hardaway open. Giddey will have to fend him off.

IBetYou

Small problem maybe, in the grand scheme of things.

IBetYou

WP!

Pacers may have won outright if not for that shocking illegal screen call against Turner.

Phenom

WP!

Pacers may have won outright if not for that shocking illegal screen call against Turner.
    I agree, the Pacers would of won it it wasn't for that illegal screen. That is why points spread are like insurance for any crazy events like that.

Phenom

Indiana Pacers +4

Last Post: 2-0-0