IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16210

Friday do-or-die play-ins

19-Apr 19:00 Chi Mia -1.5 pk
    19-Apr 21:30 Sac NO 0

Gotta be the Bulls in the first game. I don't think it will be close. Chaotic season for the HEAT. Maybe they can package Bam & Herro for the Freak this summer.

Great matchups in the later game. The Lithuanian centres in the middle. Alvarado vs Fox. This one will be close I think. Overtime bet?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32412

Bulls and Kings for me.

No Butler, no win.
    No Zion, no win.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1102

Pelicans have had the Kings number all season

we're all on the bulls. as is the public. we'll see

budwiser

already looking bad for the bulls. 17 0 run by the heat in the 1q yikes

budwiser

the game is over. 30 13 heat. 25 points in a row

IBetYou

Striking how different it all looks vs the Miami HEAT. Some of these guards are wired for what I call NBA slop through the course of the season but going against the HEAT it's more like Euroleague basketball... no bullshit take your man coast to coast for a layup with no help coming. Regular dosage of halfcourt basketball.

Bulls showing some promise in that 2nd frame however. HEAT going cold. White & Dosunmu need to settle down.

budwiser

bulls 27% from the field, 5-23 from 3 and they are down 10 at the half. they should be down 30

bulls having problems adjusting from the hawks to the heat. as you said that slop, going 1 on 4 worked against a team who quit playing d but not now

bulls will have to continue their lock down defense to have any chance

budwiser

reminds me of the dennis green quote. they are who we thought they were

the bulls just plain suck.

only option is to chalk up the loss, learn from it and move on.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9522

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    reminds me of the dennis green quote. they are who we thought they were

the bulls just plain suck.

only option is to chalk up the loss, learn from it and move on.
    Donovan should have moved back to college after OKC. And he looks awful as well? He's only 58 and he looks older than Pitino.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Donovan should have moved back to college after OKC. And he looks awful as well? He's only 58 and he looks older than Pitino.
    he used to look young at florida. if i remember right.

to be honest always have trouble with nbain my opinion because i can't get in the heads of these black guys. I can't imagine what it's like coaching them

the nba is different in that you got prima donnas, unlike football where you get max effort on offense and defense every game

how do you cap a kawhi leonard

so i wait for the nba postseason to give it a shot only to keep sucking at the nba because i can't figure out these players imo

is what it is know what you're good at and maybe more importantly not. it's always the same for me, football

budwiser

who wants to see miami without butler playing the Celtics? nobody. You'd think these jerks on the heat would agree. but, here we go regardless

budwiser

i remember one time i made a prop player on a black guard. he had a career game in points i figured next game he's a team player he won't hog the shots I'll take the under

know what happened? he went over halfway into the 2nd quarter. he had about half the team's points

that's when i realize i can't cap these guys. they come from another culture

IBetYou

who wants to see miami without butler playing the Celtics? nobody. You'd think these jerks on the heat would agree. but, here we go regardless
    LOL! Yeah, I thought they might have one or two in their rotation that might feel that way. Realistically it's a chance for Herro/ Jaquez/ Jovic to gain crucial experience.

To that end, if the Bulls faced this type of opponent regularly in the season they'd be a lot better. They're looking out there thinking what's this?! WHere are my layups and wide open shots?

budwiser

if you don't play hard in football everyone can see it and you get destroyed on the field. so these guys putbit all on the line every play

basketball? the owners kiss the players ass. unless you're an elite player in the nfl that just doesn't happen

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    LOL! Yeah, I thought they might have one or two in their rotation that might feel that way. Realistically it's a chance for Herro/ Jaquez/ Jovic to gain crucial experience.

To that end, if the Bulls faced this type of opponent regularly in the season they'd be a lot better. They're looking out there thinking what's this?! WHere are my layups and wide open shots?
    i suppose get experience. getting their ass kicked

like i said i can never figure it out

budwiser

you look at vegas knight yesterday blow the game to avoid Edmonton

IBetYou

Those 3 are all white btw. HEAT have a very white team... they value shooting/ intelligence/ character

IBetYou

A lot of teams value athleticism/ size, and merely hope the other traits will come in time.

budwiser

Those 3 are all white btw. HEAT have a very white team... they value shooting/ intelligence/ character
    line is out for sunday, celtics -13.5. if you want the Celtics on the ml on FanDuel it's -8000, meaning $80 to win $1. Celtics to go 4-0 is -110/pick em. I'd take the Celtics.

get to see these intelligent high character white guys get their ass kicked. i guess. lol

i can't figure it out. thanks for nothing tyler "hero"

budwiser

if you really want to get into it, tyler herro was a star recruit, played a year at kentucky, and was the 13th pick in the draft

obviously and clearly we in the world are here to serve him, not the other way around. he might give us pleasure in that he can throw a ball through a hoop, and we act like this guy is a messenger of Jesus, and he feeds off of it, knowing how important he is to us and society. that's how basketball works. tens of MILLIONS to do this for a living, and most of these idiots blow it after they're done.

IBetYou

You can't begrudge him winning lol. I've not heard a bettor complain about a player playing too hard before

IBetYou

I'm not actually a fan of Herro. Reminds me of Crawford and LaVine. 1-D players.

Jaquez, yes. He has the total package. Hopefully he plays for Mexico some day.
    Points Awarded:

budwiser gave IBetYou 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

budwiser

You can't begrudge him winning lol. I've not heard a bettor complain about a player playing too hard before
    fair enough. you're right about that. he showed up. not sure why, but he did.

on my search for becoming a competent basketball bettor i have the pelicans this game. if brandon ingram shows up imo the kings have no chance. so far he's looking hard to go to the basket

IBetYou

If it goes to OT I get some of my losses back. Going to be close. JV the key player imo. Hard season for him because he's kind of lost the backing of his coach, but gets a shot here because in the absence of Williamson he can do stuff for them offensively that Nance never will.

budwiser

sounds maybe a little nuts but perhaps jv just being on the floor v sabonis has an effect. sabonis is one of the smartest most effective players in the league and so far today he doesn't look his dominating self

sabonis being average is obviously more important than jv having a good game.

i thought willie green had a great comment in the huddle, stop hesitating, shoot the ball. that's a class coach who knows his team is in trouble, tight and gets them to loosen up
    hopefully it goes to ot and the pelicans win by 10, but i just don't see the kings winning this. of course i'm 0-3 so far so what the fock do i know

IBetYou

Nance would be a perfect fit in Oakland. Then they could tell Green to take his baggage a fook off. Doesn't have the size to finish vs NBA starting centres but if he was out there with Curry his man would be guarding the star guard. His defense & passing would be huge for them.

IBetYou

San Francisco I mean...

budwiser

Warriors need to tank and rebuild. Trade Curry, the only guy left, other than young talent, worth anything.

Klay is washed, 2 torn acls and an achilles it's a wonder he can play at all. Curry runs around to get a shot maybe more than any other player in the league, not good if you're the main option for 3. He can't do that anymore. Green is getting old. Wiggins is just there...not bad, but really? Some young guys with promise, but that's it.

They ended in 10th and got washed out of the 1st round easy. They run with this same team they're not even making the playoffs and Curry is worth less than they can get for him now.

But you know how things go in the NBA...they'll run it back.

Hard to believe Kerr will coach this team another year. Why. Get out while it's good.

IBetYou

All these empty seats... no wonder the atmosphere is lacking.

budwiser

yeah I saw ticket prices on stubhub earlier today in New Orleans for what, $21 or something I forgot. not much

still probably more atmosphere than they've had all year

IBetYou

Warriors need to tank and rebuild. Trade Curry, the only guy left, other than young talent, worth anything.

Klay is washed, 2 torn acls and an achilles it's a wonder he can play at all. Curry runs around to get a shot maybe more than any other player in the league, not good if you're the main option for 3. He can't do that anymore. Green is getting old. Wiggins is just there...not bad, but really? Some young guys with promise, but that's it.

They ended in 10th and got washed out of the 1st round easy. They run with this same team they're not even making the playoffs and Curry is worth less than they can get for him now.

But you know how things go in the NBA...they'll run it back.

Hard to believe Kerr will coach this team another year. Why. Get out while it's good.
    Maybe Kerr is waiting for that next opportunity. When Phil Jackson left the Bulls he had the Lakers waiting for him. Not that Kerr is on that level -he's essentially a player's coach with a high quality staff.

Warriors have a high payroll. Difficult for them to add to that core group -and they definitely do need adding! They had a chance to stay relevant with Poole imo, but they chose the guys that are just about ready to put out to pasture. Sentimentality a big thing in the NBA... teams will re-sign some useless old penetrate even if it destroys their chances at contending for the next decade.

IBetYou

Although the HEAT had the good sense to move on from Wade and it didn't hurt their reputation too much. Spurs moved on from Parker too.

IBetYou

HEAT, Florida and Spurs, Texas..... republican states!! It's the liberal franchises on the west coast run by womanly folk that value sentiment over success.

budwiser

was just gonna say the whole people moving to red states thing. utah got a hockey team. why wouldn't you move out of san francisco. why would anyone live in california.

budwiser

did you know a key # in nba is 4.5. you probably did. i juiced the pelicans up to +144 -4.5 on fanduel. keep that in mind. i'm sure you know why. of course i take the risk, but it's there if like to juice it

yeah the warriors were one of the greatest teams ever, kinda like California WAS one of the greatest states ever lol

12 Last