If u lose i get ur 5

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Why don't you bet real money?

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1028

i don't wager on the nba regular season. been there done that. you don't know who is showing up any night. playoffs is the only time you know all players are all in, like the nfl

budwiser

5 betpoints i got kings ml

Anyone want mavs ml?

budwiser

1-1 on the day for 0 betpoints

Nets lack a finisher. We all knew that. Their job is to figure out who are the finishers

As for dallas they are goung to stink it up. Sacramento shooting 3 point bricks still won. The issue is irving and doncic. I thought they would have irving play point and luka pick and roll. Instead luka holds the ball. This makes small irving a joke on the court.

IBetYou

No defense. Nico Harrison has favoured offensive minded guys with character issues (Irving/ Wood) over team oriented defensive players. At centre Powell & McGee don't cut it.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    No defense. Nico Harrison has favoured offensive minded guys with character issues (Irving/ Wood) over team oriented defensive players. At centre Powell & McGee don't cut it.
    agree. first round exit they look bad. were hitting shot after shot from 3 and still lost, luka still red in the face from overworking.

powell and mcgee to inconsistent. mcgee was always borderline retarded. can't depend on these guys
    irving obviously walking after this season. i'm sure the brass has already figured out the trade was a bad one. irving was only good for a team that needed a point guard who could handle the ball and score-that wasn't Dallas

again what I don't get is irving standing and watching luka hog the ball. irving should have the ball and luka should pick and roll with him. with luka holding the ball, irving is dead on offense, and he's obviously a liability on defense. guy is maybe the best ball handler in the league and he's watching luka hold the ball for 15 seconds way to go idiot asking for a trade

IBetYou

Doncic should be on the ball as much as possible. He's the best perimeter playmaker in the league by far! Irving is useful for when teams trap. Problem is, as you alluded to, it's a helluva a risk to bet that Irving will stay past this season ...and if he wants 50mil a year for 4 years then good luck adding to that duo.

budwiser

Yeah he's the best perimeter playmaker but it's a team game.

If irving is useful when teams trap then you need a 3 point shooter not a point guard

Or you need a guy who and pick and roll for luka. That's definitely not small irving

Anyways no matter we both know dallas is done kyrie walking. Then again if they're crazy enough to trade for irving who knows what them or other teams will do