JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    Originally Posted by sk0002
    Whatever you said don’t really matter, it’s that you said with such conviction like it’s guaranteed to go 7 when there’s no such thing in world of sports, it could go 7 and easily could also end in 6 as it stands now.
    and what you replied with also didnt matter lol you said if the series goes "as planned" this series would be over less than 6. maybe were not watching the same game or series. idk what you are seeing to think this series is over less than 6 games.
    & i was kind of saying it facetiously but also with conviction cause its what i genuinely believe. i said nothing about a guarantee. having a feeling golden state is gonna steal a game like boston did is a big indication. cause now its 1-1-1 and would i be surprised if golden state win at home and boston win their home game or vice versa? absolutely not

I said if goes as planned, I said “if”, there’s no such suggestion that my prediction was a guarantee… what you said however sound more like a Guarantee to me, “we all know”, no we didn’t know all know that, anything could happen...simple as that.
    lol ok well you said less than 6. your prediction is already incorrect. mine is still in play. we'll see what happens.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    No, it really doesn't.

Stevex is lying when he says he's a bettor. He thinks a "write up" at SBR will carry more meaning than no "write up" because he doesn't know what's meaningful or not.

There hasn't been a meaningful write up anywhere at SBR, unless you count my no vig market comparisons. I constantly test the Forum, I put out information that can make a bettor a winning bettor, or at least have him lose less, and then I can put out information that sounds good, but means far less.

SBR posters end up liking the entertainment, even call trivial information "knowledgeable", and at the same time have no idea what to do with the actual winning information, even when it's explained. Very few posters know the difference, very few care.

The gambling IQ at SBR is very, very low. Posters like Stevex help to bring it down as well, by looking for reasoning behind plays that don't consider the price being paid, margins, offered, etc. But again, very few care. They want to be entertained at SBR, and will die on that hill, because it is too hard to pursue anything deeper in sportsbetting for the vast majority.

We can hardly blame the posters, like I always say, it's not that they don't know, it's that so much of what they know is wrong. Since so many of these posters have so much to prove, whatever their reason, it makes learning impossible.

In the end, writeups are far more helpful to the poster, as opposed to the reader. The answer is definitely not asking thread starters like Johnny to post his logic, no matter how sound it might be.

What is your goal here then? You just explained that you use doublespeak to "test" the forum and thus cannot be trusted. Do you think anyone that isn't modeling sports betting to be a loser? Do you realize that you have wisdom that is hidden from others? Some people have no idea how to even use excel let alone building bots to scrape data from the internet. A book I read from Andrew Mack was actually helpful in raising the "IQ" of how to put in basic information into a spreadsheet. That kind of book is unnecessary for someone who already has this knowledge and is looking for advanced levels or information. IQ is such a dumb thing. If your goal here is to legitimately educate then why would you not post only in HTT? That way if someone is truly seeking wisdom they will find you and thus be a student. Furthermore if you believe all of us underlings to be of low IQ, then why wouldn't you break down information in an organized manner to help budding traders. Example..."Beginners guide to modeling" or "Fundamentals for hamburgers in PT". If its a g'dam scavenger hunt to put the puzzle together and then readers have to "filter" out bs then what are we doing here? If the concern is losing an edge by smartening up the general market then why would you waste your time and energy replying or responding to those that simply do not have that level of thinking? As I said previously the wisdom is hidden from them. That isn't their fault and there are areas that I'm sure wisdom is hidden from you.

You need the sheep to make you money, let the ones that stray and seek actual information find it. A poster is requesting you to share more information on modeling in flyme thread....maybe start with helping that one whose respect you have gained rather than waste your time with ragamuffins.

First 123