Raptors have reverted to their pre-Kawhi phase of being a good regular season team that won't do much in the playoffs. But they got their dream matchup in the first round. This will be their championship. The Raptors degrade the 76ers pretty consistently.

https://www.landofbasketball.com/hea...log_season.htm

I remember that March 20th game. Raptors were a pile of shit on offense all night but they contained every offensive threat Philly has. Also, the 76ers obviously don't take notes on Siakam like the Celtics do because they cannot contain him.

This bum, overrated team is gonna be bounced yet again and Embiid can go home crying. Yet again. Trust the Process!

Raptors won the championship, bottomed out after one bad year and are back to where they were in 2015 as a fringe contender on the upswing. Already on their second cycle of the contention window eight months after losing their franchise player. The 76ers' first window of contention is closing with no championships, a flawed team built after multiple sub-20 win seasons. That's the difference between an elite organization run by smart people and one run by clowns who don't deserve to be living in tents on the streets of Philadelphia let alone running an NBA franchise.

I'm pounding the Raptors as soon as the series lines come out, but saving some bankroll in case the lines move against me for an even better number. Can't rule out the number of drooling cavemen that will pound this overrated and overhyped 76ers team while at the same time hating on the Raptors because they are the team from Canada and don't have a top 5 superstar like LeBron or Durant. Because, you know, those teams have done just great this year.