EGrecu
    EGrecu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Heat are +3 underdogs today

Does this make any sense to anybody?

Miami is the #1 seed and the best team in the easy, especially when they're at full strength (like they are now). Toronto is the #5 seed

Miami is about 4-5 points better on a neutral field. Why isn't this line Miami -1-2?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14464

Miami played last night and now travel to Toronto. B2B’s are huge in the nba. That’s just one fraction. I would suspect some guys might be resting as well.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough spot for Heat

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

the raptors are 11-2 in their last 13. and they've beaten alot of good teams in that stretch. they also beat the heat in toronto a couple months ago i believe. if neither team is resting, should definitely be a close game. i'd tip the raptors though.

EGrecu

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Miami played last night and now travel to Toronto. B2B’s are huge in the nba. That’s just one fraction. I would suspect some guys might be resting as well.
    Miamis Starting lineup played between 25-35 minutes... it was a fairly easy win

Miami is a tremendously deep team also. Their bench would start on many teams- Robinson, hero, dedmon, etc.... are very good

EGrecu

Quote Originally Posted by dxp View Post
    the raptors are 11-2 in their last 13. and they've beaten alot of good teams in that stretch. they also beat the heat in toronto a couple months ago i believe. if neither team is resting, should definitely be a close game. i'd tip the raptors though.
    Toronto did beat Miami, I just saw that. However it was basically a coin flip game. Miamis excellent 3 shooters were ice cold

Miami is still the better team. I got this basically as a coin flip game. Which means it's tremendous value at +133

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14464

Look at the GS game later today against the Kings. B2B resting players line is low.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EGrecu View Post
    Toronto did beat Miami, I just saw that. However it was basically a coin flip game. Miamis excellent 3 shooters were ice cold

Miami is still the better team. I got this basically as a coin flip game. Which means it's tremendous value at +133
    Toronto requires all players to be vaccinated to play in the city, so there is a good chance some key guys may be out.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Coach is out, and Butler is out. No chance I would touch that game.