Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Clippers come back from 35 and win on a 4 point play.

They're a team of destiny!!!

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153516

do you think Kawhi and George will come back?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

^
    That's insane.
    I was paying attention to the Nets game and the Nuggets game, I missed that.
    I knew they were down a shitload and never gave it a second look after the 2H began.

Clips full strength could jam a lot of teams works out West.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

they fouled him tons of times on the ground not in act of shooting, ref calls a foul when theyve stopped fouling him, ref wanted drama

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    4 points down is not two possessions. Stranger things have happened like you having a winning record so far in this thread.

You simply can't stop lying and everyone laughs at you LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    4 points is not a 2 possession game? Lmao! Why do you try? Go back into the saloon and talk aliens.
    Put it this way

If you had the other side and they had not fouled you would be complaining since they could tie with a 4 point play

And be saying it was a nonsense beat and public winning and blah blah blah

Because ur a silly fool and everyone laughs at you while they beat you with a stick
    Lmao!! I suppose when a team is down 6 with one second they should still foul because they other team could retaliate and get a flagrant and multiple technicals!! Bwaaaaahhhh. You are one dumb fuxck and this is one of the many reasons you have been a losing gambler your entire pathetic life.
    Couldn’t resist, what a dumbass

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Couldn’t resist, what a dumbass
    Are you retarded? That’s your example?? Lmao. You still think 4 points is one possession. With your thinking, 6 points is also one possession. Guy gets a flagrant foul shooting a 3. Dumb fuxck.

This example was when the other team had the ball. Nice try dblow.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Ref who called the foul had cash on the game. Was on the Clippers ML and cashed his tickets with runners and family behind the scenes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Clippers are feisty

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ref who called the foul had cash on the game. Was on the Clippers ML and cashed his tickets with runners and family behind the scenes.
    So this ref waited until 1 second to fix the game? What was he doing when the clippers were down 35 points? Don’t be Dlowilly dumb.
    Points Awarded:

Str8Mush4Life gave vitterd 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Clippers are feisty
    Clippers are sub .500 team and suck. Just got lucky tonight like the Lakers.

LA basketball is in the toilet right now .

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Do you ever make sense?

dlowilly

Are you retarded? That’s your example?? Lmao. You still think 4 points is one possession. With your thinking, 6 points is also one possession. Guy gets a flagrant foul shooting a 3. Dumb fuxck.

This example was when the other team had the ball. Nice try dblow.
    No , you're retarded

Plenty of 4 point plays this season. You keep bringing up 6 points and flagrants. Why don't you bring up the possibility of mass ejections and forfeits you pathological POS.

This game was just one of multiple examples of 4 point plays this season that you claim don't make it one possession. They aren't common but they aren't rare either.

Squeaky doing what he always does, changing the subject trying to talk about who had the ball or what he bet when the question was is 4 points down 2 possessions? His idiocy is slapping him in the face and he's still running his mouth.

You post when and where I want you to. Back in the toy closet with you, squeaky

lol

vitterd

No , you're retarded

Plenty of 4 point plays this season. You keep bringing up 6 points and flagrants. Why don't you bring up the possibility of mass ejections and forfeits you pathological POS.

This game was just one of multiple examples of 4 point plays this season that you claim don't make it one possession. They aren't common but they aren't rare either.

Squeaky doing what he always does, changing the subject trying to talk about who had the ball or what he bet when the question was is 4 points down 2 possessions? His idiocy is slapping him in the face and he's still running his mouth.

You post when and where I want you to. Back in the toy closet with you, squeaky

lol
    You’re a scumbag and a liar. The other argument was about fouling with one second down 4. Clippers had the ball down 4. Completely different situations that you tried to make the same because you’re a fraud who doesn’t have a clue about sports.

Nobody normal in the world considers 4 points a one possession game. Dumb fuxck.

dlowilly

You’re a scumbag and a liar. The other argument was about fouling with one second down 4. Clippers had the ball down 4. Completely different situations that you tried to make the same because you’re a fraud who doesn’t have a clue about sports.

Nobody normal in the world considers 4 points a one possession game. Dumb fuxck.
    I turned this little toy off but it won't shutup

Hey idiot, ur doing what u always do. Deflecting, talking about irrelevant bs, trying to say it's situational. You said 4 points is not one possession. I said it is. Period. You didn't say "Yeah but in this situation because blah blah blah it isn't really one possession but sometimes it is". Instead You insulted and called names and said no it isn't one possession, but *surprise* you get proven wrong with that a lot.

Face it, you were wrong, and face your failures in capping instead of closing threads, reopening old ones, and generally moving around your accounting when you get embarrassed.

Now get back in the closet and STFU you worn out puppet. Later loser.

lol

vitterd

I turned this little toy off but it won't shutup

Hey idiot, ur doing what u always do. Deflecting, talking about irrelevant bs, trying to say it's situational. You said 4 points is not one possession. I said it is. Period. You didn't say "Yeah but in this situation because blah blah blah it isn't really one possession but sometimes it is". Instead You insulted and called names and said no it isn't one possession, but *surprise* you get proven wrong with that a lot.

Face it, you were wrong, and face your failures in capping instead of closing threads, reopening old ones, and generally moving around your accounting when you get embarrassed.

Now get back in the closet and STFU you worn out puppet. Later loser.

lol
    4 points is not one possession. You’re an idiot. It’s no more one possession than a 6 point game. You should never talk about sports again. Stick to wearing your white sheet. Dumb broke fuxck.

Moving around accounting. One record. Overall. Since first post till today. My record is Keith how everyone should keep it. You’re just crying because you can’t get near what I do. You tried posting picks once and went 3-12. Now go back to your one room shack and try to cash in your worthless bet points.