S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Spurs/Hornets 3/5

As a spurs fan I follow this team pretty closely and honestly I don't have much of an opinion on this game other than the fact that they shouldn't be favored by 8 points against anybody (maybe the nets). I know they just beat them in New Orleans by 14 the other night and they've had 3 days rest but still. I know the Hornets have been shit lately but does anyone think this line is a little big? Does this big number mean blowout or are the books just compensating for the fact that the public still likes the Spurs?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

No you are right the # is too high. Its the first # that stuck out too me but Hornets are fade material right now.

Foals
    Foals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Leaning on the Spurs here

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

As bad as the Spurs has been this season they have taken care of most.500 teams

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Hornets have been playing god awful lately...no play for me

maseda17
    maseda17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

I like the Hornets +8. Yes they are 1-6 SU in their last 7 but I can't say they have been playing "god awful." Lost on the road to some quality opponents in Cleveland, Milwaukee, and Dallas going 1-1-1 ATS in those 3. Revenge game from Monday and the Hornets have been covering on the road since the start of the year going 11-4-1. I'll follow the buzz into San Antonio tonight.

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No you are right the # is too high. Its the first # that stuck out too me but Hornets are fade material right now.
    agree completely, i like the line but the hornets are just sucking as of late