lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Fukk LeBronda they collectively sold their own health out to cash in on billions in TV revenue.

They created the situation and made in non fluid, so fukk them and the Chineses Whores they rode in on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 209 Life

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Clippers can still beat the Jazz lol.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Paul George isn't Kevin Durant lol but if Paul George somehow goes off tonight... NBA = Rigged.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Not like the Jazz are that good? Clippers have the better depth but can't replace a Kawhi.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Wouldn't surprise me if the Clips cover tonight. Remember when Jokic got ejected early in the 2nd half? Well the Nuggets covered 2nd half spread for that game.

But do I want to bet on Paul George to carry the Clips? Hell no!!!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Clippers can still beat the Jazz lol.
    Did Lamar Odom unretire and Chris Paul get traded back to them?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

snyder got a gift was definitely gonna lose

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if the Clips cover tonight. Remember when Jokic got ejected early in the 2nd half? Well the Nuggets covered 2nd half spread for that game.

But do I want to bet on Paul George to carry the Clips? Hell no!!!
    I posted it before when it jumped to +7.5
    Just waiting for +9
    And the wait is almost over, just inched up to +8.5

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Don't make fun of Jibbs, he's verified.

Here he is working on an ACL for an athlete...

why is this chick getting a boob job. She already has a great rack

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6205

Jazz are going no where away.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Well between this and Chris Paul possibly having HIV... er Covid, I guess the Jazz get a free ticket to the finals.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phoenix tough as nails

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Clippers should still have enough to compete. Not sure if they'll win, but they should compete still with a chance to win the series. It's not like they're playing against Jordan.

CJ

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Clippers should still have enough to compete. Not sure if they'll win, but they should compete still with a chance to win the series. It's not like they're playing against Jordan.
    Nah, if Kawhi is gone this is over. The Clippers nearly choked away a 20+ point lead with him off the floor at the end of game 4. Paul George isn't a leader and the team will be completely deflated. I could see them all giving their absolute best tonight, but there's just no way they take 2 of 3 without Leonard.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Nah, if Kawhi is gone this is over. The Clippers nearly choked away a 20+ point lead with him off the floor at the end of game 4. Paul George isn't a leader and the team will be completely deflated. I could see them all giving their absolute best tonight, but there's just no way they take 2 of 3 without Leonard.
    Utah never got within 8 points. I wouldn't call that choking, I'd call that NBA players knowing that a game was over and didn't care about the final score. Utah was never going to win that game.

I wouldn't say there's no way either. If Paul George, who has choked for most of his career, can match Mitchell's production, Clippers still have better individual players. Rudy Gobert fukking blows. The guy is being played 1 on 1 by a player who is 6'8, and how many points is he averaging per game this series? LIke 10? I can't believe people actually think Rudy Gobert is a good player. 200 million dollars. Lmao.

Even a bum 7'2 player should be scoring 17 minimum against a 6'8 player. Minimum. But for a 200 million dollar player? He should be dropping 30-40. But he can't because he has no moves at all. They pay a guy 40 million a year to play one side of the court.

It's a tall order, but lets say call this a wrap just yet.

For Paul George, if he wants to be considered great, he should actually beat this Utah team. Because they are not much.

CJ

I wouldn't say there's no way either. If Paul George, who has choked for most of his career, can match Mitchell's production, Clippers still have better individual players.
    What are you talking about? Outside of George, the remaining Clippers aren't very good/consistent. You've got a couple of former Pistons (trash), Morris who just used up one of his good games and more inconsistency from Batum.

I'd take Ingles, Bogdanovic and Clarkson over any of those bums and O'neale over at least half of them. You clearly have some bizarre issue with Gobert, but he's not even relevant to this discussion.

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

What are you talking about? Outside of George, the remaining Clippers aren't very good/consistent. You've got a couple of former Pistons (trash), Morris who just used up one of his good games and more inconsistency from Batum.

I'd take Ingles, Bogdanovic and Clarkson over any of those bums and O'neale over at least half of them. You clearly have some bizarre issue with Gobert, but he's not even relevant to this discussion.
    Yea I agree here. Bogdanovic is a monster by himself.

Goat Milk

None of those Jazz players you mentioned have done anything in their entire careers. All of the sudden, they have one good year and they are considered good, consistent players? Ingles was struggling to find an NBA team who would take him on. Jordan Clarkson has been a loser his entire career. Bogdonovic has been a disappointment since he came into the NBA. I don't see a difference between them and losers like REggie Jackson, Kennard, Morris, Batum, Rondo, etc.

Clippers are definitely much deeper and have more proven players who have a lot more experience. Jazz are one of those teams who pops a boner when they play at home. They're like a high school team. Jordan Clarkson was celebrating after hitting a 3 at home in game 1, screaming at the crowd like he just won a championship.

I'm not saying the Clippers should be favored, because it's hard to win in Utah, I'm just saying this series isn't a done deal.

It's the first to 4, not 3.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Clips have better individual players but this isn't one on one street ball, Utah much better system and coach. Kawhi was the system, clippers toast even if Donovan was to sit out rest of the series

CJ

None of those Jazz players you mentioned have done anything in their entire careers. All of the sudden, they have one good year and they are considered good, consistent players? Ingles was struggling to find an NBA team who would take him on. Jordan Clarkson has been a loser his entire career. Bogdonovic has been a disappointment since he came into the NBA. I don't see a difference between them and losers like REggie Jackson, Kennard, Morris, Batum, Rondo, etc.

Clippers are definitely much deeper and have more proven players who have a lot more experience. Jazz are one of those teams who pops a boner when they play at home. They're like a high school team. Jordan Clarkson was celebrating after hitting a 3 at home in game 1, screaming at the crowd like he just won a championship.

I'm not saying the Clippers should be favored, because it's hard to win in Utah, I'm just saying this series isn't a done deal.

One good year?

- Clarkson has provided consistent bench scoring his entire career, and has been solid with the Jazz since he joined them last season.
    - Bogdanovic is a 40% 3 point shooter and has been good at least the last 3 years, so again not making sense.
    - Ingles is another 40% 3 point shooter, who has been a starter for the Jazz the past 4 years or more now.

Then you list Rondo, who has hardly played all series, in fact I don't think he even saw court time in either game back in LA, despite the Clippers massive leads.

You're just giving baseless opinions at this point because you've got some irrational bias against the Jazz. Without Kawhi, the Clippers are toast.

Edit: And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the MASSIVE coaching disparity. Now that SVG has been fired, Lue is the worst coach in the NBA.
    Last edited by CJ; 06-16-21 at 04:18 PM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

Clippers were the deeper team, but they've exhausted that depth. Don't forget Ibaka was supposed to be their original starter at the five and they had to patch that up, now Kawhi is really gonna throw a wrench into their plans, obviously, and the guy they traded Lou Williams for (Rondo) is an enigma who didn't even see the floor the last two games.

You're deep until you're not... They're just a team now that's gonna have to scratch and claw for everything they get. George is probably gonna see a lot more double teams now and the Clippers are gonna have to match or exceed their season % shooting the three (which they've struggled with in the postseason) from here on out and even that might not be enough.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Clips have better individual players but this isn't one on one street ball, Utah much better system and coach. Kawhi was the system, clippers toast even if Donovan was to sit out rest of the series
    Leonard is the best 'get a stop, get a hoop' player in the game.
    There's nothing in PG13's skill set that can compensate for that loss Leonard normally brings.

If it wasn't dinner time I'd access my databases and see how the Clips have fared with George minus Leonard the past two seasons.
    My gut says not that very well. I'll look that up in a bit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Holy Mother of God.
    Line just jumped to -7.5
    The Utah value train left the station an hour ago.

If it goes to 9 I might take a bite on the bow-wow.
    But then again PG13 is softer than Kawaii, maybe not the way to go either.
    Same scenario with the Nets last night in a sense but on the home floor for the Nets. I don't think lightening strikes twice in the same bottle with the Clippers on the road.. In on the Jazz at home for me with Leonard out.

Gotta keep it simple and logical buddy.

jtoler

clips could still win because utah plays dumb, it really is chuck 3 after 3. if clips could use george like brooklyn used kd last night, penetrate, collapse D and distribute who knows. kawhi usually never took over games unless u needed him to anyway so its a big loss but not impossible to get by with, coaching edge clips. there's just not much time to adjust is the problem and having to immediately try to do it on the road makes it even more difficult

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    clips could still win because utah plays dumb, it really is chuck 3 after 3. if clips could use george like brooklyn used kd last night, penetrate, collapse D and distribute who knows. kawhi usually never took over games unless u needed him to anyway so its a big loss but not impossible to get by with, coaching edge clips. there's just not much time to adjust is the problem and having to immediately try to do it on the road makes it even more difficult
    Not happening in Utah in a rebound game.. Jazz are gonna come out on the home floor and give maximum effort!!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Not happening in Utah in a rebound game.. Jazz are gonna come out on the home floor and give maximum effort!!

If I can get 9.5 I'll take the points.
    Utah wins by 4 or so tonight.

If Leonard is indeed finished the NBA doesn't need to fix this series for LA anymore.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Phoenix tough as nails
    Corky says the Suns are trash dumb shit.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Lamest movie ever.

Goat Milk

One good year?

- Clarkson has provided consistent bench scoring his entire career, and has been solid with the Jazz since he joined them last season.
    - Bogdanovic is a 40% 3 point shooter and has been good at least the last 3 years, so again not making sense.
    - Ingles is another 40% 3 point shooter, who has been a starter for the Jazz the past 4 years or more now.

Then you list Rondo, who has hardly played all series, in fact I don't think he even saw court time in either game back in LA, despite the Clippers massive leads.

You're just giving baseless opinions at this point because you've got some irrational bias against the Jazz. Without Kawhi, the Clippers are toast.

Edit: And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the MASSIVE coaching disparity. Now that SVG has been fired, Lue is the worst coach in the NBA.
    Rondo may play now since they'll need some more playmaking.

Those stats don't mean anything to me. They're regular season numbers. They literally mean nothing.

I don't have any bias against the Jazz. Just want to see them prove it. Here's there chance.

Funny how all these shitty teams need injuries to the top players to make any noise.

Jazz were dead in the water, all that work they did in the regular season didn't mean shit, because at the end of the day, Kawhi came and shit on their faces.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Lamest movie ever.
    White guys like me found it very entertaining and funny.. I disagree..

You need to stick to the hood movie comedies like Next Friday and Menace to Society which hits home for you.. I get it. All good in the hood.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

jtoler

max effort like in games 1 and 2? they were down 13 at the half in game 1 and up 21 in game 2 and blew that lead, no lead is safe with them but no kawhi might be what gets them over the hump

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Im glad these teams are getting their players hurt. KD showed up last night and willed his team, this is what Lebron did for half his career , Be the leading rebounder scorer and assist man for many years.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Im glad these teams are getting their players hurt. KD showed up last night and willed his team, this is what Lebron did for half his career , Be the leading rebounder scorer and assist man for many years.
    No, injuries have ruined what could have been one of the best playoffs in a long time.

First 1234 Last