magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7071

Stopped before, and not starting back up.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Won't watch a single minute of the MSNBA.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Leisha Clarendon is telling anyone that will listen that if you support BLM then you should watch the WNBA. Just through attacking the Atlanta Senator for her v.reasonable views (i.e the inherent danger of an angry mob brandishing fire arms, and politics being separated from pro-sports), and now this begging for viewership.

That's the single biggest problem with the WNBA; giving up on mainstream America and throwing themselves at any minority. They think they're where the NBA was in the 50s and on the same trajectory. Talk about dillusional. Moribund league.

Golden fleece
    Golden fleece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

i hope the ratings take a nose dive for every season from here on out

overpaid brats

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I love Inside the NBA. Some of the funniest shit on TV.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

No desire to watch

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

american sports to me today have taken the fun and getting away from the normal life crap away.im mad as hell and dont like it any longer. i hope they play one game and have to shut everything down

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    american sports to me today have taken the fun and getting away from the normal life crap away.im mad as hell and dont like it any longer. i hope they play one game and have to shut everything down
    That's it ck.
    Sports lets us "get away from normal life", now they want to throw all this sh!t at us. No escape anymore.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I still post here despite JJ moronic rants, if that doesn’t bother me why should what players do impact my ability to enjoy games? Ya’ll a bunch of freaking babies whining and crying about some shit that has nothing to do with the games effecting you. My guess is all 20 of you can stop watching and ratings still be just fine.

Alugibihl
    Alugibihl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

WNBA. Equal pay for equal work!

carolinakid

come on the average person on the street could give a rat ass about the nba before this crap and now, you are talking from a GAMBLING CHAIR,if you did not gamble on it, no way would you waste your time with the nba crap today...
    Last edited by carolinakid; 07-10-20 at 04:16 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    come on the average person on the street could give a rat ass about the nba before this crap and now, you are talking from a GAMBLING CHAIR,if you did not gamble on it, no way would you waste your time with the nba crap today...
    I wouldn’t watch any sport without betting on it. The fact guys choosing to take a knee or do whatever before the start of the game has absolutely no impact on the part I care about! I’ve seen several soccer matches where they all kneel before the start, who cares? They then start up and everything the same: Hell some jerseys had the BLM on them! Again who gives a shit? Certainly doesn’t impact my ability to watch a match/game.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I will never watch these scumbags again until no politics or race stuff displayed

GOLF
    HORSES
    BASES
    NHL
    I never knew it started back up

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I still post here despite JJ moronic rants, if that doesn’t bother me why should what players do impact my ability to enjoy games? Ya’ll a bunch of freaking babies whining and crying about some shit that has nothing to do with the games effecting you. My guess is all 20 of you can stop watching and ratings still be just fine.
    Classic coming from a guy that couldn't pay off a betpoints loan..lol
    Very doubtful you have real money on any game. If you actually have cash on a game then why the fck you need those points so badly?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Classic coming from a guy that couldn't pay off a betpoints loan..lol
    Very doubtful you have real money on any game. If you actually have cash on a game then why the fck you need those points so badly?
    Yawn. Go get laid for once. Surely there some miserable disgusting skinhead whore that could stomach giving you a little ass.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 07-10-20 at 06:20 PM.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

there will be no nba

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Yawn. Go get laid for once. Surely there some miserable disgusting skinhead whore that could stomach giving you a little ass.
    guy lives to bet points man.. smh

Heltah Skeltah

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    guy lives to bet points man.. smh
    Damn did I really hurt them feelings that bad kid. Fck you been on some stalker shit. Take a step back young gun

Heltah Skeltah

Banker you broke guy..just accept it. No need act like you got skin in the game. You sitting on the couch as your old lady cleaning out hotel rooms. Shit I bet she does incalls or cardates where she be working at. Let me guess you got back problems and can't work. So your spic old lady gets stretched out daily .
    Ya sounds bout right

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The ratings are going to be that high, I would think the bigger question are they actually going to make the season or are these damn clown going to spread corona to each other like everyone thinks

carolinakid

it only going to take one and that it........

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

But who cares if y’all don’t watch? Lol

jjgold

The only positive James isn’t wearing anything on his jersey

carolinakid

dont forget to wear your blm t shirts if you watch guys..............just kidding

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

I hereby promise, will not watch any nba, nfl. bases, perhaps a few, but have cancelled all my sports subscriptions. Will do horses, NHL

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

It'll be interesting to see the ratings once everything starts up. NHL might surprise against NBA with all of the political garbage going on.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    No desire to watch
    I'd watch if Stokke was playing, tho !!

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    It'll be interesting to see the ratings once everything starts up. NHL might surprise against NBA with all of the political garbage going on.
    If the NHL ratings go up , and the NBA down how long will it take before the accusations that we are racist for not watching the NBA.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The NBA is totally worthless. With any luck at all, they all come down with Covid-19. Then some Black BLM moron will claim that Covid-19 was a disease created by whites to kill blacks.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I will never watch these scumbags again until no politics or race stuff displayed

GOLF
    HORSES
    BASES
    NHL
    Relax dude, it's a Jewish owned league with majority Black players. WTF did you expect? LOL.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I would love to see the NHL ratings go up, I personally like the game, I don't have the time to devote to the NHL as the NFL and mainly MLB take up most of my disposable leisure time so I classify myself only as a casual NHL fan.

Here's the thing (this is my opinion only) I don't think you're going to see a spike in hockey ratings for a few reasons.
    Until the NHL becomes more aggressive in marketing their product the ratings will remain stagnant.
    NHL hockey is an acquired taste, fans of the game (Puck Heads) will never go away so until the league does market it's brand more aggressively the ratings are going nowhere up or down.

How else are they going to attract the sports fan who usually won't watch a say Blue Jackets v. Red Wings mid season game on a Thursday night when TNT is offering a Bulls v. Clippers game at the same time?

The common man will tune into the basketball game for a few reasons, they are more familiar and comfortable watching basketball as they understand the game better. Hockey is a much more complex game than the game of basketball.

From what I understand the NBA generated 8 billion dollars last season with over half of that coming from TV.
    So until the main NBA sponsors like Bud, Frito-Lays, Pepsi, etc. money dries up and goes away neither is the NBA.
    I choose not to like the Disney Corporation but they are not stupid people that control the purse strings over there.
    They'll keep the league afloat until the ship starts to sink, and as much as many would love to see the NBA ship sink, it's not happening yet no matter how much you want it to and express your feeling known.

One last thought, did you see last week where LeBron James came out and decided not to wear any of that BLM protest stuff on his jersey?
    I choose not to like LeBron James but he's not stupid, do I really have to explain why James came to that decision?

jjgold

Westbrook with Covid but got it early

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

No i wont..

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Stopped watching it years ago.