shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You think so? All that dysfunction will be cured that fast?
    winning cures all

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Pretty crazy change in the odds. I really think the Lakers are getting over-hyped. Yes, next year they might be quite good, but as the odds read, the team with the best chances of winning the title?? That seems rather extreme. I actually thought the Bucks might be the best team to take - surprised when the Warriors chances went so far down that the odds on the Bucks didn't appear to get altered at all.

All speculation though - long ways away and so much can happen! Only time will tell.
    Of course they being overhyped/valued, they have bron. Look at odds on Tiger all the time, they not gonna give true value on teams/players that they know will get bet regardless.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Pretty crazy change in the odds. I really think the Lakers are getting over-hyped. Yes, next year they might be quite good, but as the odds read, the team with the best chances of winning the title?? That seems rather extreme. I actually thought the Bucks might be the best team to take - surprised when the Warriors chances went so far down that the odds on the Bucks didn't appear to get altered at all.

All speculation though - long ways away and so much can happen! Only time will tell.
    Not that I care if you look at the West its really top heavy - you have Houston, the Warriors, and after that there's a big drop off too Portland, Denver, and Utah. Paul is getting older and Houston usually chokes every year, Portland, Denver, Utah, all 2nd tier teams. If Lakers get Davis and add one more free agent like Kemba or Butler they will be the best team in the West if Thompson and Durant are out the whole season. Lebron is obssessed with Jordan, he's not going to have 2 trash season in a row - he was lazy and out of shape last year. Lakers had no coach last year and Lebron didn't really care, this year they have Vogel and Lebron will be focused.

The risk is if the Lakers don't get Davis they have nothing and probably can't attract any big name free agents or even 2nd tier free agents.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    doubt it... Lakers coming for the chip
    haha lakers.... i must be dreaming no chance bud.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care if you look at the West its really top heavy - you have Houston, the Warriors, and after that there's a big drop off too Portland, Denver, and Utah. Paul is getting older and Houston usually chokes every year, Portland, Denver, Utah, all 2nd tier teams. If Lakers get Davis and add one more free agent like Kemba or Butler they will be the best team in the West if Thompson and Durant are out the whole season. Lebron is obssessed with Jordan, he's not going to have 2 trash season in a row - he was lazy and out of shape last year. Lakers had no coach last year and Lebron didn't really care, this year they have Vogel and Lebron will be focused.

The risk is if the Lakers don't get Davis they have nothing and probably can't attract any big name free agents or even 2nd tier free agents.
    AD cant save them.

thomorino

Not that I care, the reality is the West is Golden State and a lot of 2nd tier teams with no chance to attract big name free agents or win a championship - portland, Utah, Denver. Its really Lakers, Warriors, Rockets - and Warriors have injuries, Rockets are chokers.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post

Be that as it may the odds still incredibly short., I agree Lebron will almost undoubtedly be way better and his team be among the best, still couldn’t see myself taking them at 4.5 to 1.,

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    haha lakers.... i must be dreaming no chance bud.
    They have that one guy who kicked your squad around for years. You know, the one who would have won east again had he stayed in Cleveland.

thomorino

Not that I care the question if you are thinking about betting the Lakers right now is whether or not the price on them is likely to go up or down from right now. There is no question if AD comes to the Lakers and they look good the Laker won't be more than +450. Its far more likely the Lakers will be +300 than +600 midseason, I think the Lakers are where the value is. There has been a huge shift in power to the East since because Lebron is gone the Eastern Conference teams are much more aggressive in free agency and with trades. I think the Lakers will be +250-+300 if they get AD.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Lakers are a joke. Anthony Davis is injury prone. LeBron is old. No one wants to play there. If you bet on the Lakers you are lost

thomorino

Lakers are a joke. Anthony Davis is injury prone. LeBron is old. No one wants to play there. If you bet on the Lakers you are lost
    Not that I care Lebron is younger than Jordan was when he won his last 3 titles, Vogel is a respected coach, Magic is one, you're overreacting to 1 year. Davis is still a top 5 player when healthy and they will manage his minutes and games.

2daBank

You just being a bron hater, he ain’t old and this light year will have him looking great again next season. I agree Davis doesn’t do a whole lot to make anyone a championship caliber team. They need shooters and can’t see why couple shooters wouldn’t line up to play w bron?? I think they outta go out their way to get Beal.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    That's an auto-bet. They lost because Thompson got hurt; if everyone returns next year, with or without Durant, they win it all.
    Thompson is the engine that makes this team go. I can't recall a player making ridiculous clutch shots time after time. You can't get in this kids head. You can EASILY get in Durant's head... and Curry's head.

Curry and Durant stays... no way they win.

Warriors need Thompson... but will he stay?

raptors will repeat new dynasty starting
    Hate to break the news to you... no way Leonard is staying.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Thompson is the engine that makes this team go. I can't recall a player making ridiculous clutch shots time after time. You can't get in this kids head. You can EASILY get in Durant's head... and Curry's head.

Yup Klay clutches mofo ever seen

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

thank god time to move on

2daBank

Umm., Durant might be a mental midget off the court but he was the guy making all the clutch big time shots to win last 2 finals. How quickly ppl forget.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Umm., Durant might be a mental midget off the court but he was the guy making all the clutch big time shots to win last 2 finals. How quickly ppl forget.
    I'm not forgetting.... the formula is.... if one goes.... can they win a Championship?

You can have Curry and Durant.... I'll wager anything you want that they don't make it to the finals next year.

You subtract Thompson from the equation... Durant is a piece of sh#$.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Warriors need Thompson... but will he stay?.
    Curry is the only one of the three that they will have next season.

Durant to the Knicks was practically a done deal before his injury, even if Knicks back off and Warriors re-sign him, he is our most if not all of next season.

Thompson is not on his way out that I know of so he should be back with Warriors in two years at the latest, but he too out most if not all of next year.

Yazworm91
    Live betting is the Devil
    Yazworm91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    watch out for the blazers
    Saw Blazers at 50/1 on 5Dimes then jumped back on later in the day and they already pulled the futures downz

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

raptors will repeat new dynasty starting
    Love the pipe dream that you Toronto fools think Kawhi is staying. 0.0 percent chance. Unless you’re gonna win with Lowry, Gasol, and Siakam....

Just be happy that you luck boxed a title. It ain’t happening again anytime soon.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Bucks/Nuggets for the ship next year.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

They won't make the playoffs.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Bucks/Nuggets for the ship next year.
    I would like Bucks a lot better if Greek Freak's last name wasn't Icanthitthehoopthough

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Curry is going to get smoked next season running solo

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Durant is gone. They will sign someone else to make sure Steph doesn't get exposed

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Durant is gone. They will sign someone else to make sure Steph doesn't get exposed
    Laker, they don’t have the cap space if they resign Thompson to sign somebody else.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Laker, they don’t have the cap space if they resign Thompson to sign somebody else.
    What if Durant leaves?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

They are going to re sign Butler I would think.
    I'd be shocked if butler stays, both parties seem to want to move on. It's an accepted rumor amongst the staff and agents

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I'd be shocked if butler stays, both parties seem to want to move on. It's an accepted rumor amongst the staff and agents
    I saw some pretty significant odds on him staying. I would think books know more

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    I totally agree. In fact... it might mess with his confidence a lot. May never be the same player.

jetsfan2019
    jetsfan2019's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Wouldn't be surprised if the Warriors "tank" and reload for 2020-21.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    doubt it... Lakers coming for the chip
    Sigh.... fukin 5dimes

First 12