leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Lets not get ahead of ourselves Laker, we just need one game!

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Well this thread is garbage. Lakerboy proclaims with certainty that Raptors will win both at Oracle, then he wants +odds? Not so confident all of a sudden eh...

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

I expect 2-2 after 4 games. These teams are pretty evenly matched considering both rosters and health issues

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11987

Looks like Klay Thompson will be playing in game 3.. His hammy injury isn't that bad after all. That's a shame as I was hoping he would be out with KD to really give the Raptors a chance to win game 3 and 4.. Not the case as it looks like!!!! LB good luck, Raptors may not win a game in Oakland now..

https://sports.yahoo.com/klay-thomps...031925378.html

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Well this thread is garbage. Lakerboy proclaims with certainty that Raptors will win both at Oracle, then he wants +odds? Not so confident all of a sudden eh...
    Why would I take even odds? Tor ml in a parlay for both games basing on current line of+215 is +892. You want me to take even odds LMAO. What you scared of? You are confident that Tor will lose one of these two games in Oakland right? Then give me 8-1.

KuLaPhU
    KuLaPhU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 482

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Typical NBA overreaction coming now. Everyone will jump on the warriors now and most think Tor is done. The reality is that the raptors will go there with no pressure and calmly steal game 3. Then with pressure on State in game 4 they will fold.

Raptors ml game 3 +185(3*)+5.5-110(5*)
    This is a bad spot for Raps.. I really think they should’ve won gm 2. They got a solid defense but collapsed in 2nd half. Kawhi needs help he can’t do it on his own.. Pressure is on Toronto in my opinion.

SmokingKing
    SmokingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1126

theyre gonna shit their pants in gm3 at the Roar-acle when they play a playoff game there and realize how much louder its going to be conpared to Scotiabank arena. only Gasol, Leonard and Green will understand. the rest of the team? not so much. Lowry, Siakam, Van Vleet and the rest will have a bad game. putting Cousins in as starter was the smartest move Kerr couldve made. Rap cant abuse the paint as much now. game changer. advantage Golden St.

taking Raps in gm 4 makes a little more sense but not game 3 why should you risk it. i could see Warriors win game 3 and 4, lose game 5 and close it out in game 6 at home. Flashback to 1998.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The Warriors have figured out that they shouldn't double Kawhi, they just need to shutdown toronto's secondary scorers, if Thompson is healthy I think they'll be fine.
    And Leonard should understand he needs to basically control the ball every time down the court. He needs to drive... and use that strong frame of his. Yes, he scored a lot in Game 2... but definitely needs to drive the lane... get contact.... force GS to swarm him. Don't know what else Toronto can do besides this... Leonard needs like 40 and 10+

Lowry needs 20+ also

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11987

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingKing View Post
    theyre gonna shit their pants in gm3 at the Roar-acle when they play a playoff game there and realize how much louder its going to be conpared to Scotiabank arena. only Gasol, Leonard and Green will understand. the rest of the team? not so much. Lowry, Siakam, Van Vleet and the rest will have a bad game. putting Cousins in as starter was the smartest move Kerr couldve made. Rap cant abuse the paint as much now. game changer. advantage Golden St.

taking Raps in gm 4 makes a little more sense but not game 3 why should you risk it. i could see Warriors win game 3 and 4, lose game 5 and close it out in game 6 at home. Flashback to 1998.
    Raptors can handle the noise, it was pretty damn loud in Philly when the Raptors spanked the 76ers. Wasn't exactly quiet against the Bucks either.. Raptors handled them as well and the noise on the road.

It's Klay, Green and Steph being the problem.. Warriors bench will play better at home also.. Raptors could be in trouble.. They really needed to hold home court and absolutely folded last night. Couldn't make a shot in the second half.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Raptors can handle the noise, it was pretty damn loud in Philly when the Raptors spanked the 76ers.
    Jibbster... Philly's defense is horrible. Nothing close to G.S.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Like the Dragon Queen,

A quick decent into madness.

Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I got one wrong pick. Also I made that prediction when Boston was down in the series in the first round and sharks were down 3-1 in the first round. Dude you can’t make 1 game prediction right so let’s not compare this to that because it’s not the same. Plus i was spot on for most of the nba playoffs as well. Honestly if I’m off the horse dude you’re way in the ditch
    I’ve been browsing this forum for the past 4-5 years and just recently made an account. LB has been the most profitable bettor to trail on SBR for me by far, maybe I’ve just bet on the right games and got lucky for the past years.

As I understand, it’s not about Toronto being the absolute favourite with -900 odds. It’s about betting on Toronto having a lot more value than people realize. I don’t have anything against anyone on this forum but I find it rather funny how every “big capper” on this platform jumps on Lakerboy’s neck at every opportunity, while they themselves are always picking the -400 favorites.
    It’s easy to make threads on how the Warriors are going to beat Trail Blazers.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Raptors game 3 makes sense but with injuries not a good series to cap.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingKing View Post

What do you mean smart? Cousins is a hall of famer potentially and 1st team all NBA type center. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to insert him in the starting lineup....

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14593

LB the North!

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by MrSink View Post
    I expect 2-2 after 4 games. These teams are pretty evenly matched considering both rosters and health issues
    They're evenly matched with Draymond Curry and Klay vs the Raptors. Throw in Cousins and KD and it's not even at all. Only way Raptors are winning this series is with ppl getting injured. There's no analysis out there that can tell me raptors are a better team. Laker compared the warriors to the Lakers that lost to the pistons, but the raptors are not even close to that pistons team, and the lakers had 2 superstars who hated each other (literally) and 2 hall of famers that were on their last legs. Everyone on GS is in their prime years of their career, literally. Klay, Curry, KD, Cousins, Green -- this is all their primes -- and most of them are best friends.

Kyle Lowry is out there flopping on both offense and defense, thinking that's going to win him a championship, thinking the refs are gonna send him to the FT line 10-12 times. Did anyone see that phantom call on cousins when Lowry drove by and then dived into the stands on the baseline? No one touched him. Then the one where he fouled out and complained about it after? He claimed he got all ball and the replay showed him swatting nothing but Cousin's/Green's arm. Lmao. Refs are not dumb. They rewatch these games and they know Lowry is trying to fool them. Just like Chris Paul. Lost so much respect for Paul over the last 2 years. Guys like that, who need the refs to bail them out, are not built for the moment. They're inside their own heads. Siakam? Him going into his shell was so predictable. Gasol blows, did you guys see him trying to guard Cousins on the perimeter? Lmao. Cousins just came back from 2 major injures in 1 year, and almost made him fall on a simple right to left crossover. Gasol is a straight bum. Ben Wallace? Rasheed? Straight monsters. Never compare the likes of Gasol and Siakam to those monsters.

I honestly laugh when people forget who Kevin Durant is as well. Like "oh, he's injured. We forgot about it." You will be reaquainted soon enough. Leonard knows it. Raptors backers need to understand that as well.

Any team that has Vanvleet as their 2nd highest per touch player (which it is right now for Toronto), you're not winning a championship. I don't even care about X's and O's bro. Vanvleet has spent more time holding the ball for Toronto than any player not named Leonard. You're not winning the ship with that. Bedtime.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Goat you finally going to back all your talk with a bet on State in game 3?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let’s wait for the injury reports to come out nobody knows who’s playing

Game three using a swing game

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I thought the typical overrreavtion came after gm 1 when all a sudden everyone decided the champs were finished!! Lol.,

There no freakin chance dubs lose both at home bro!! Don’t be greedy, just hope your squad gets a split!!

2daBank

If he right bout KD punk ass coming back then I might join you on raps. Pretty sure I’ve convinced myself I’m gomna fade dubs his 1st game.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Who knows man it’s the NBA where nothing makes any sense
    Seriously? The Nba playoffs historically make the most sense. The best team almost always wins. This just happens to be a rare year there some debate on who that is.

I feel pretty good in saying dubs not dropping both at home.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2276

Quote Originally Posted by Juventuz View Post
    I’ve been browsing this forum for the past 4-5 years and just recently made an account. LB has been the most profitable bettor to trail on SBR for me by far, maybe I’ve just bet on the right games and got lucky for the past years.

As I understand, it’s not about Toronto being the absolute favourite with -900 odds. It’s about betting on Toronto having a lot more value than people realize. I don’t have anything against anyone on this forum but I find it rather funny how every “big capper” on this platform jumps on Lakerboy’s neck at every opportunity, while they themselves are always picking the -400 favorites.
    It’s easy to make threads on how the Warriors are going to beat Trail Blazers.
    Dude you have 21 posts. And I bet the warriors at -125 for the series and +120 for game 2. Wtf are you talking about? What’s your main account ghost?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2276

Getting defensive? I'm up 38 units in the NBA playoffs all documented here in my thread. You? That's what I thought. You also said game 6 vs bucks was done in the first quarter. I put my picks here you don't. I can't make one prediction right lol. Go have a coffee and clear the cobwebs . Don't forget you have the blues in the finals as well.
    I don’t start threads. You do realize I don’t post every pick in here right? I’m more then happy to do that in a thread with you if you would like. It doesn’t serve much purpose. But also remember I had warriors game 2, warriors series. I had bruins every series till the finals. Had sharks first round and second round. Had nuggets multiple times. Had raptors series against the bucks which I posted many times. Had raptors game 5. Did lose some money on the bucks on game 6 but these bets are just off the top of my head. I’m positive I’m far above what you do and I don’t attention whore with 9 million threads either. I can assure you that you are not even at my level. You get views on sbr. That’s what you are better at but sometimes how you do it can be annoying

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13526

delusions of the old folk LB

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    delusions of the old folk LB
    Can’t blame him here, he a fan..

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24993

Laker, what's your read on GSW injury situation?

Laker, my two cents on the Raptors' route to winning the series. Remember my comment from mid-season. I now think the LOONEY injury could be key!

He was a wiry big-man. I now think IBAKA is the guy that has to go crazy. And Siakam has to find some of that game1 form, too.

ChuckyTheGoat

Laker, I know you're worked up. Like CBerman says...that's why they play the games.

Goat Milk

Laker you already know I probably will be on state almost every game this series in some fashion. I also have Curry winning MVP at a near PK. Chucky, Looney is a D league player. He was only filling a void left by Cousins.

ChuckyTheGoat

Goat brother, we will see. My note to Laker was that GSW were seriously lacking on rim-protectors. On that front, I think Looney may be missed.

FWIW, Looney one of the best ever players out of Wisconsin. He's a pro, I won't discredit him.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Goat brother, we will see. My note to Laker was that GSW were seriously lacking on rim-protectors. On that front, I think Looney may be missed.

FWIW, Looney one of the best ever players out of Wisconsin. He's a pro, I won't discredit him.
    Goaty discredits anyone that doesn’t have a poster!! Lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Looney out isn’t really much of a factor. They have the bodies to replace him. Need Klay to be healthy, and it looks like he’s fine so 3-1 Raptors just isn’t happening.

ChuckyTheGoat

Put me on record as being in Laker's corner. I think this GSW team isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Legacies to be written in coming days. I do think some Raptor needs to have an out-of-body experience to win series. I'll go w/ Ibaka to break thru, he's shown flashes.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Put me on record as being in Laker's corner. I think this GSW team isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Legacies to be written in coming days. I do think some Raptor needs to have an out-of-body experience to win series. I'll go w/ Ibaka to break thru, he's shown flashes.
    Chuckster... I feel the same way as you do about G.S. The only issue is... I don't know how Toronto will respond now.... after practically giving away Game 2. No excuse to come out sloppy in that 3rd Qtr.

Lowry has to give you 20+

Don't understand how a guard can give so many fouls.... slapping for the ball. Unreal Lowry's conduct. Played like a clown in Game 2.

I guess we'll all see Toronto's desire on Wednesday.

Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Dude you have 21 posts. And I bet the warriors at -125 for the series and +120 for game 2. Wtf are you talking about? What’s your main account ghost?
    Wasn’t specifically talking about you but if the shoe fits... “you have 21 posts”, oh so the ammount of posts I have determines my “big shot” status? Stop being so damn sensitive lol. All good, your bets make the most sense but my wishful thinking hopes that the Raptors pull off a miracle. Game 2 was crucial and they let it slip, should it go to Game 7 then Toronto will crumble under pressure.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Why would I take even odds? Tor ml in a parlay for both games basing on current line of+215 is +892. You want me to take even odds LMAO. What you scared of? You are confident that Tor will lose one of these two games in Oakland right? Then give me 8-1.
    Your thread title literally says "Raptors got everything under control. They will win both in Oakland".

That indicates that you think they're at the very least a heavy favorite to do so. Far from saying that Raptors are value at +odds.

I've made no claims that either side is a lock.

First 12345 Last